Just noticed its due for release this week, always in a rush to jump on ... BlackBerry Bold forum

stolt no está en línea Stack level 3

blackberry 9780 in the UK, anyone getting one.....and why

Advertisement

Just noticed its due for release this week, always in a rush to jump on the new bb bandwagon, didnt really fancy the torch and the 5mp camera will make a big difference for me. other than that you have the os6 system that i'm interested in using.

just interested if anyone will be getting one that already owns the 9700, will it be just for os6.

Delfim no está en línea Stack Moderator
    PIN/ID
    Nope!
    Hi - allthough in Portugal I got one in the UK last week ! Not tied down to a carrier...
    Principal difference is in fact the OS6.0 - the memory has gone up to 512Mb which allows for more application space. Also, I notice, speed in executing any task and in the Browser, which is better. The camera is very good.
    Hardware wise, I have a black bezel finish - quite nice !
    Other than that, not much else. Great BB though, altough I'm enjoying the Torch very much. It's abetter phone, allround. The touch screen is magnificient, and combined with the kb, its doubly efficient.

stolt no está en línea Stack level 3
    hi thanks for replying, was going for a torch when it was first released, realised i love my 9700 too much although i hated the fact that rim have been so slow releasing phones with decent cameras.

just eyeing up a unbranded sim free one, i can still sell my 9700 for £250.00 in the uk so not too much outlay to upgrade.