Hey guys. I looked for the Buy, Sell, Trade Forum and didnt find it. Everything ... BlackBerry Bold forum

kayhites717 no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    Ask Me!!

Blackberry 9700 For Sale

Advertisement

Hey guys. I looked for the Buy, Sell, Trade Forum and didnt find it. Everything is so different now on pinstack from when i used to be on here all the time. But,

If anyone is interested, I have a Blackberry Bold 9700 That is AT&T, however, it is unlocked. It is in MINT condition, has never seen a day outside of a case, or screen protector. I have the original box, and all the original accessories which have never been opened. I am asking $200 OBO. You may reply here if you are interested. Please only serious inquiries.

Thank You,
    Kay

I will ship this device via USPS, and the shipping charge will be $5.95. I will accept a cashiers check or a money order for payment. Sorry if that is an inconvenience, but i dont like to have my banking information online. Thank you!
    Last edited by kayhites717; 09-07-2011 at 10:36 PM.
    "All are lunatics, but he who can analyze his delusion is called a philosopher." - Ambrose Bierce (1842-1914)

PapaMag no está en línea Stack Professional
    PIN/ID
    Nadda
    And so just what are you going to if I may ask?

Samsung Galaxy S4
    Asus Nexus 7
    Nook Color

PIN/ID
    Ask Me!!
    Im thinking i am going to try out Android for a while. I have been using blackberries since 06 and just wanna try something new. So i am looking at the HTC Sensation 4G. I have heard really great things about it and just wanna try something fresh. you wanna buy my berry?
    "All are lunatics, but he who can analyze his delusion is called a philosopher." - Ambrose Bierce (1842-1914)

chokem no está en línea PINStacked!
    PIN/ID
    nada
    Kay, please post the method of shipment, shipping price and method of payment you would prefer. Thanks.
    ​Galaxy S4 Red

PIN/ID
    Ask Me!!
    Thank you Chokem, I will update the post to reflect the information.