So I went into Best Buy and my buddy Ray was working. I asked him ... BlackBerry Bold forum

popo341 no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    329249D2

Best Buy Bold

Advertisement

So I went into Best Buy and my buddy Ray was working. I asked him if they had a Bold I could play with. Low and behold he opens the door to the case and a beautiful new Bold. He starts off by playing a scene from Street racer I think that's what it was. The screen, oh....the screen, the resolution......all I can say is wow! The volume is spectacular with the three ports for sound to come out of is one of the best ideas. Scrolling through the different icons was wicked smooth. The feel of the Bold in hand was very nice, like it was meant to be there. So here's the deal I would love a Bold but I have Sprint. I get 21% off my bill every month so it's hard for me to say I wanna dump Sprint and get AT&T. Ohhh well I can dream that some day, maybe someday Sprint will have the Bold.

scboatman no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    249DF3C6
    How do you get 21% off? I assume its through your work? Maybe you can get the same from AT&T.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    scbMobile
    Supply, Train & Deploy!

popo341 no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    329249D2
    Being in Law Enforcement Sprint gives me 21% off my monthly bill. I really haven't checked into what discount AT&T provides. I just wish Sprint wasn't always so far behind the curve when it comes to the release of sweet phones.

sparkyj62 no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    24acd57e
    I feel your pain it seems like Tmobile is behind the curve when it comes to blackberries!!! But most carrier's should give you a discount when it comes to pd or fd or any other government entity.. Some even give businesses discounts as well. I would look into it i left nextel when just before they merged with sprint and i am so happy i did!! I would never go back to sprint/nextel.... just my two cents

bobbycallaway no está en línea Stack level 1

JVM Error 513

How do you reset the blackberry 8820 to it's original screen so that i can start fresh?

PIN/ID
    249DF3C6
    Quote Originally Posted by popo341 View Post
    Being in Law Enforcement Sprint gives me 21% off my monthly bill. I really haven't checked into what discount AT&T provides. I just wish Sprint wasn't always so far behind the curve when it comes to the release of sweet phones.

My wife works for NY state so we get 20% off the bill and 45% off retail on phones through AT&T. I'm pretty sure you can get a discount from AT&T even private companies get them. I sure they'll take care of Law Enforcement. Give it a try! You can'f lose.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    scbMobile
    Supply, Train & Deploy!

As to my problem i put in the wrong password wrong to many times and it went blank jvm error 513 does anyone have any ideas how to fix this problem.thx

PIN/ID
    AskMe
    Quote Originally Posted by scboatman View Post
    My wife works for NY state so we get 20% off the bill and 45% off retail on phones through AT&T. I'm pretty sure you can get a discount from AT&T even private companies get them. I sure they'll take care of Law Enforcement. Give it a try! You can'f lose.
    thats what i was going to say im sure ATT will get you something! Look into it

PIN/ID
    249DF3C6
    Quote Originally Posted by bobbycallaway View Post
    How do you reset the blackberry 8820 to it's original screen so that i can start fresh?
    You might get a better answer in the 8800 forum.
    But I think if you do a battery pull, you'll fix your problem.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    scbMobile
    Supply, Train & Deploy!

No one can get a discount in the blackberry bold due limited stock just like the I-phone in the beginning i work for ATT Mobility.