Hey guys, under the advice of Thbassman, I downloaded two apps from Bellshare. One, most ... BlackBerry Bold forum

kayhites717 no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    Ask Me!!

Bellshare App Reviews Berryweather and PopUps

Advertisement

Hey guys, under the advice of Thbassman, I downloaded two apps from Bellshare. One, most of you are already familiar with, which is Berryweather. I also have Weatherbug app on my phone and had been using it for several months. But, at the advice of fellow Stackers, I dl Berryweather. And I have to say, I really like it. Berryweather gives u a full week forecast in a window and also alows me to easily toggle between several diferent saved location by just a roll of the trackball! Wonderful! The only downside to Berryweather that I can see is it doesn't give me an access to the local radar map from the app. Weatherbug does allow this, so I have kept my weatherbug for that purpose. Overall, I really like Berryweather. The second app I downloaded was Berry PopUps. (Hope I'm typing that right) and I gotta tell ya, I didn't think I would really have a need for this app. I thought it was kinda just one of those "frivolous" things. Categorized under the bells and whistles and not a necessity or that I would really rely on it, HOWEVER, Bassman, I gotta hand it to ya! This is on kick butt app! I couldn't believe how quickly I came to rely on that badboy! AND, for all u people who will be scrambling for this app, do it now! Its "on sale" right now I believe three dollars off the standard price! Money well worth spent! Popups allows u to "preview" incoming email and text by popping up a window on ur screen. No matter what ur doing, it won't interrupt! From this popup window u have the choice of either dismissing, if its not an immediate reply message, OR u can click on reply right in the window and it will take u straight to your email or sms/mms! In a reply window! All ya gotta do is type and send! And then u can go right back to what u were doing! No exiting to the homescreen or clicking icons! What a great app! I know I'm the queen of lengthy posts, But I just had to share the news with u guys! Popups is the perfect app for any browsing and messaging fanatic! Hope u guys enjoy!
    ~via smartphone mobile.pinstack.com~
    Last edited by moderncowboy; 05-07-2009 at 10:50 PM.

chokem no está en línea PINStacked!
    PIN/ID
    nada
    Good review Kay-I have both also and really like them. Good job.

thbassman no está en línea Stack Professional
    PIN/ID
    ASKME4IT
    Kay what did you think of Berrybuzz and SmartALerts??

the reviews are here:

and here respectively.

I love the whole Bellshare family. Check them all out here:

Hope this helps . . .

thbassman
    THBASSMAN

Carpe Diem!!

thbassmanatpinstackdotcom

Check this out!!! Mobiletropolis

My TORCH Rocks!

PIN/ID
    Ask Me!!
    Thanks for the comps chokem! I hope I'm not too opinionated! Lol. Abd bassman, I gave a review on berrybuzz, on the same thread u posted your review actually, if u go to the last page on your review, mine is about middle way down. I had also agreed with caboose that the app needed to be modified so that the LED light didn't stop flashing when you moved the trackball, overall that was the only negative (if you can fully call it negative) aspect of the app. I agree! I love the Bellshare company as well an have to exercise self control to no spend all my money on apps! Lol! As for smart alerts, I read the description of it on mobihand this evening and it seemed to me that it was a lot the same concept as popups. I may be wrong, and if I am, please do explain to me the difference. Thank you so much for reviews. I haven't read ur review on SmartAlerts, bassman, but I'm heading there right now, and I ay go ahead and download the trial to check it out, and so u know, ill be sending u a bill for all the apps u have got me hooked on that I have had to purchase! Lol! Thanks Guys!

PIN/ID
    ASKME4IT
    NO problem send the bill to GLenn : chokem@arkansasrocks.com

LOL

J/k Glenn
    THBASSMAN

Carpe Diem!!

My TORCH Rocks!

PIN/ID
    Ask Me!!
    hhhaaaahaaaa! That's funny. I posted my opinion on SmartAlerts. Hope u have a fat wallet, Glenn! Lol

PIN/ID
    ASKME4IT
    Quote Originally Posted by kayhites717 View Post
    hhhaaaahaaaa! That's funny. I posted my opinion on SmartAlerts. Hope u have a fat wallet, Glenn! Lol

LOL
    THBASSMAN

Carpe Diem!!

My TORCH Rocks!

chokem no está en línea PINStacked!
    PIN/ID
    nada
    Why do I have to pay? Jer's the one giving you all the advice and advising you to buy that stuff. Besides he's rolling in dough!

PIN/ID
    ASKME4IT
    Quote Originally Posted by chokem View Post
    Why do I have to pay? Jer's the one giving you all the advice and advising you to buy that stuff. Besides he's rolling in dough!

Biscuit dough maybe . . .I am blessed to be a blessing, but have not been blessed like that!
    THBASSMAN

Carpe Diem!!

My TORCH Rocks!