Wow I haven't posted anything on pinstack in a long since I got rid of ... BlackBerry Bold forum

poetic_stud no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    215a5bb1

bbm and more!

Advertisement

Wow I haven't posted anything on pinstack in a long since I got rid of mah 8320 almost a year ago and got an iphone and mytouch well now I'm back with a 9700 and lookn for bbm friends (casual only) to talk bb with. My pin is 215A5BB1 also where's some good places aka websites I can get cases that's not too expensive for mah halle berry haha and I wana trick mah bb out what was can I go about it? Hit me up wit ya responses. Man I miss stacks I'm glad to b bac. Fyi imma 22 f live in cali and I'm gay (lesbian) there should b a lesbian forum in here jus an idea lol
    Oops sorry for babbling ill end it here

jblackfish no está en línea PINStacked!
    Welcome back, Poetic. We're now a smart phone forum instead of just a Blackberry site so there's plenty of info out here for all. I'm not a PIN chatter but we're glad to have you back and there are plenty of user who do love to chat. Good luck with that.

I'm curious as to why you came back to BB from the iPhone if you care to post that info. I'm hanging on to Blackberry (8338) by a thread thinking of going to an HTC - never really considered iPhone because AT&T here in Arkansas isn't that strong with the signals.
    For every complex problem there is a solution, that is simple, neat, .....and wrong! (H. L. Mencken) jblackfish(at)pinstack(dot)com

smooth10 no está en línea Stack level 5
    PIN/ID
    21CB9337
    You came back and got a 9700 when the new iPhone will be out shortly??? I'm curious to know why you came back?
    I'm also curious to know your experiences with other devices, as I haven't been with anything other than BlackBerry for almost 4 years.

Probably going to get that iPhone though...

PIN/ID
    215a5bb1
    Well my iphone was unlocked too work with tmobile but when I had lost my job I was going to sell my iphone because I needed the money. So I was selling it on ebay when I got scammed (@ the time I didn't know it) a scammer had copied the paypal website exactly the same I ended up sending my iphone out too freakibg africa and was like well I'm not going too pay $200 bucks for a new so I got me an android phone and well I got bored with it and decided to come back to bb because I missed bbm:-). I wanted the nexus one but didn't want to pay $600 for the phone nor open up a new contract with tmobile since my contract is up in august this year. So yup that's my story I mean new iphone is awesome but they took away the unlimited internet and I need my unlimited internet ant text messaging they go hand and hand with me so that's why I'm not getting the iphone plus with iphone there's no insurance if its lost or stolen so forget I have insurance with tmobile so that's where ill stay for now hey why don't you and everyone else bbm I can tell you more about my expierence with all my other devices I've had 215A5BB1 its always good to have bbm friends. Sorry for long message

tippmann15 no está en línea Stack level 3
    I have also dumped my iphone after a year (give or take a month) to go back to my old 8330 ;0). I could just NOT type on that darn tiny little screen, I was always making typos and it got to the point where it would take FAR too long on every text ;-(. I LOVED the iphones web browser (lol at blackberry browser...) but it just wasn't enough for me to go on with the aggervation ;0). I am thinking about doing evo or HD2 next (perhaps a big screen can give me hope for a touch screen), if not, "new" blackberries are always a great option.

btompkins0112 no está en línea Stack level 3
    I cheated on my blackberry with a slim little iPhone, a shiny Android, and a chunky WinMo.......all left me dreaming of my plain jane Blackberry. All the fancy UI crap, and gimmicky apps could only keep me satisfied for a short time before I needed something that just works...........that's what Blackberry gives you, a solid phone that just works.

Welcome back!

PIN/ID
    215a5bb1
    Quote Originally Posted by tippmann15 View Post
    I have also dumped my iphone after a year (give or take a month) to go back to my old 8330 ;0). I could just NOT type on that darn tiny little screen, I was always making typos and it got to the point where it would take FAR too long on every text ;-(. I LOVED the iphones web browser (lol at blackberry browser...) but it just wasn't enough for me to go on with the aggervation ;0). I am thinking about doing evo or HD2 next (perhaps a big screen can give me hope for a touch screen), if not, "new" blackberries are always a great option.
    i hear the evo battery sucks just giving you a heads up i hada friend who had a bb and iphone and also had the evo and well she left bb and evo and went bac to the iphone and now is getting the iphone 4 ph and i heard everyone who got the hd2 with tmobile is well returning them, they sying there are horrible so i advise you too look into those two devices before you go out and waste your money
    rooted mt3g! gtalk me androidn3rd...looking to flash more roms the best ones of course who knows of any?

miltw3 no está en línea Stack level 3
    Quote Originally Posted by tippmann15 View Post
    Sounds like you are only satisfied with real keys. I would stay away from the touchscreen for typing. It also frustrates me.