The last couple of days my BBM for my Bold has been acting really weird. ... BlackBerry Bold forum

Kimberlee no está en línea Stack level 3

BBM Acting Weird

Advertisement

The last couple of days my BBM for my Bold has been acting really weird. It has been not sending messages, sending them hours later, and just not working at all. I am with Rogers in Ontario, anybody else having any troubles.......Both my daughters have also been having the same problems. Should I call Rogers about this.

EricaJ1073 no está en línea PINStacked!
    Are you using the new BBM 5? If so you may have to wait until it's official.
    BlackBerry8120/4.5.0.162 Profile/MIDP-2.0 Configuration/CLDC-1.1 VendorID/100

ErnieH no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    20817CCE
    Lots of chatter the past couple of days about Rogers 3G network problems. It was likely related to that.

Kimberlee no está en línea Stack level 3
    Yea that sounds like what the issue is. We have 3 Bolds in the house and they have all been acting weird. Texting, BBM and even receiving phone calls has been an issue. My daughters calls were going straight to voice mail. It was a little better yesterday, but ont perfect.......I'm going to give Rogers a call this morning.

niceone no está en línea Stack level 2
    Thats been happening to me too, i thought it was my bold acting up again. Hopefully they deal with this problem soon >:/

kayhites717 no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    Ask Me!!
    Quote Originally Posted by EricaJ1073 View Post
    Are you using the new BBM 5? If so you may have to wait until it's official.
    BlackBerry8120/4.5.0.162 Profile/MIDP-2.0 Configuration/CLDC-1.1 VendorID/100
    These are the exact problems many users were having with bbm 5.0 So, I agree, Erica. Great response!
    BlackBerry9000/4.6.0.297 Profile/MIDP-2.0 Configuration/CLDC-1.1 VendorID/102