Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Pmessana, I'm getting the same warning about 50% of the time I restart. And it ... BlackBerry Bold forum

h4tdbigfoot no está en línea Stack level 1

Advertisement

Pmessana, I'm getting the same warning about 50% of the time I restart. And it seems that every time it shows that warning, my media player won't work. Anyone have any idea what to do about that?
    Opera/9.80 (J2ME/MIDP; Opera Mini/5.0.17405/1226; U; en) Presto/2.2.0

dcgree no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    221940AC
    This process worked wonderfully. thanks for the tip pinstack peeps..

h4tdbigfoot no está en línea Stack level 1
    Alright, so anyone else that started having video/3gpp MIME type issues after doing the browser fix, the issue seems to come from ubertwitter. I couldn't find a fix for it anywhere and as much as I love ubertwitter, it wasn't worth all the hassle, so I deleted the app. Everything seems to be working fine now after multiple resets.

SkOrPn no está en línea Stack level 1
    I can't seem to get Nimbuzz to log on, I keep getting a error telling me to check network settings and try again, or something along those lines. Must not be updated to run on 5.0, but everything else seems to run fast and flawless. The threaded texting is just incredibly nice.

Rob113 no está en línea Stack level 2
    i cant view my html email

nova609 no está en línea Stack level 3
    elushon....first, coming from a very intermediate user, I appreciate the overly basic instrucitons.....but the reason I'm writing is, why would someone want to do a browser fix? I just downloaded the 5.0...411, and am now wondering if I need to do something more. I have Att Bold 9000. after an hour of messing with it seems to be working fine w/o doing any of the browser fix stuff...sorry for the stupid question

Pryncely no está en línea Stack level 1

THIS WORKED! how to fix your browser

Shout out to Elushon and the creaters of the -how to fix the browser on OS 5. I have a bb tour and my browser has been down for 3 days(since the upgrade to OS )

T-M0bile customer service tried but no results...

So I am glad, someone took the time to share the info cause now my browser is back up.

thanks

Now I need help with the NO CIRCUIT/CHANNEL error...that's driving me nuts!

thanks again

djdino no está en línea Stack level 1
    This definitely brought back my BB Internet browser! Thank you very much for your time and efforts on the write up.

cdrees no está en línea Stack level 1

Question Option to restore service book is grayed out?

I add the ATT Service books, but it's grayed out and won't let me hit the double caret ">>" to bring it to the right side. It says something to the effect of anything that's grayed out is unavailable because wireless synchronization or backup is enabled, and the file is set to read only?

I don't see anywhere to change that... anyone else have that issue?

Thanks!

chokem no está en línea PINStacked!
    PIN/ID
    nada
    cdress-are you running windows or mac, and if youre running windows what version? also make sure that you re-boot your pc and your device before you begin the procedure
    ​Galaxy S4 Red

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345