Hey Pin Stack Gang Does anyone know whats coming next after bold and when, (Approx ... BlackBerry Bold forum

ItsaRaid no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    217B8701

BB Life after BOLD

Advertisement

Hey Pin Stack Gang

Does anyone know whats coming next after bold and when, (Approx Target Dates)? The Onyx or Magnum? You know if I wouldnt have a "Higher Education degree" I would say wholeheartedly, that I think AT&T is specifically tweaking their cellular system for the I-Phone, and "Fitting everything else in"- that means Blackberry Techno takes a backseat to the I-Phone.

Are there any side by side comparisons for instance BB Bold vs I-Phone 3G-S32? Blow for blow Feature for Feature. Ive been a BB Junkie for a long time, but what good is it to have a Blackberry with all these Bells and Whistles, if the carrier your on, doesnt give a damned about it, because all they see is "the big apple in the sky"

This is Horrible, In order for me to get Hebrew on my Bold, I have to download another carriers OS, and if I do it, when I call into AT&T for support and they hear what op system im running, their going to send me packing, "No Support Warranty Terms Violated"

It would be nice if Pin Stack and other BB Specialty On Line Forums and Services could be used to apply pressure to these carriers and at least make them care for their customers that they rob on a daily basis- "Its like taking Candy from a baby" the saddest part is no one questions it-
    Last edited by ItsaRaid; 06-28-2009 at 12:48 AM.

thbassman no está en línea Stack Professional
    PIN/ID
    ASKME4IT
    While I do agree that ATT seems to be i-phone focused in the recent times, their release of the 8900 seems to be a step inthe right direction. I used to work for them, and yes it seems lately that they are bending over and kissing apples feet. There is a ton of info on PS and I apologize, as being mobile it is harder to finks links to info. Be patient and it will be worth the wait.

Hope this helps... And remember Its always darkest, just before dawn!

Thbassman
    ~via smartphone mobile.pinstack.com~

ItsaRaid no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    217B8701
    Jeremy-
    Thank you for the info, I have a request, can you make commento on the Linked In Profile stuff.

GregGebhardt no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    No Way
    There is no doubt that AT&T and Apple are in bed together but they also sell alot of RIM products. I suspect that AT&T gets a little more $weet of a deal with each Apple account and in the end money is what it is all based on.

AT&T is BIG so you can bet that RIM will get them a new phone or two before X-Mas.

The Onyx is going to be the best we have seen and will be the Bold's replacement.
    Greg
    in Jax, FL

jersey no está en línea Stack level 1
    Hey go to this site here's what's next and a step up from the bold with touch screen and full qwerty
    www.engadgetmobile.com/.../trio-of-new-blackberrys-rumored-for-the-high- end/

srl7741 no está en línea Stack Professional
    PIN/ID
    Retired
    I can't wait for the day Apple is no longer exclusive to AT&T. It should be interesting to see how it effects everyone.

kayhites717 no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    Ask Me!!
    I believe jeremy is right, I think it's darkest before dawn. Very well put. Apple may be driving the ATT Bus right now, but what are they going to do in the future? Everyone goes through a craze when something new, and "fun" comes about. The iphone is a great concept, but it is what it is. Everyone is scrambling so hard for the new iphone, but really the only two major differences are the keyboard sw upgrade and the video.

Whereas, RIM has such a wide open playing field. There is so much more that they could incorporate. I believe apple will make a big boom, but its only a matter of time b4 the pretty sparks start to fizzle. And they will become a standstill. Once the craze is over, RIM will come back into the picture. And I think they will come back better than ever, I just hope ATT doesn't screw around to long and lose the client on a first serve basis or all the good phones will end up going to other companies...I guess time will only tell.