Is it possible to get into my BB email from remote or desktop. I just ... BlackBerry Bold forum

topshottas no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    26D6136F

BB email

Advertisement

Is it possible to get into my BB email from remote or desktop. I just changed phone providers but still have an active account with a broken BB.

PIN/ID
    26D6136F
    PIN:26D6136F

RogerG no está en línea Stack Administrator
    Not sure what you're asking here. Do you have a new BlackBerry and you just want to move your accounts to the new device?

If you're asking if you can access your BlackBerry e-mail (like @att.blackberry.net) account, then no, there's no web client for this, sorry.

PIN/ID
    26D6136F
    Yah I wanted to access to my email from my other BB since I dont use it anymore. That BB is broken and Im with a new service provider. thanks alot

Okay, still not sure what you want to do, sorry.

You have a new BlackBerry? Who is your new provider? Do you have all your e-mail accounts set up on your new provider or are you looking to move the accounts to your new provider?

PIN/ID
    26D6136F
    I want to access my @telus.blackberry.net account to get some important emails and I have just moved over to @rogers.blackberry.net I know how to and have moved my gmail, hotmail and yahoo accounts over already....just wanted to know if it was possible to get into the @telus.blackberry.net account.

Okay, thanks for the clarification.

You will not be able to access your Telus account to retrieve those e-mails, sorry. Those e-mails are not stored anywhere where they're accessible. If you have access to the BlackBerry Internet Service for the Telus account, you can set it up to forward any future e-mails to your Rogers account, but you will not be able to access any e-mails that have already been delivered.

PIN/ID
    26D6136F
    Thanks alot. That really sucks...Now is there any to change my font color on my blackberry...its so much better when sending emails!

lak611 no está en línea Stack Professional
    PIN/ID
    no more
    Quote Originally Posted by RogerG View Post
    Okay, thanks for the clarification.

You will not be able to access your Telus account to retrieve those e-mails, sorry. Those e-mails are not stored anywhere where they're accessible. If you have access to the BlackBerry Internet Service for the Telus account, you can set it up to forward any future e-mails to your Rogers account, but you will not be able to access any e-mails that have already been delivered.
    That is why I never use the @carrier.blackberry.net email address for anything important.

I have no use for an email address that I cannot use on a PC anyway.
    Laura

Follow me on Twitter @lak611

Quote Originally Posted by topshottas View Post
    Thanks alot. That really sucks...Now is there any to change my font color on my blackberry...its so much better when sending emails!
    Don't have a BlackBerry anymore, so can't check for sure. I know you can change the font type, but not sure about the color.

Quote Originally Posted by topshottas View Post
    Nope, you're stuck with just black - - Some apps can use different colors, as can alternate themes. However, out of the box, font color can't be changed.