Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

I hope the delay is not true. If It does turn out to be true, ... BlackBerry Bold forum

ikasen no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    Ask Me

Advertisement

I hope the delay is not true. If It does turn out to be true, it'll just give me a couple of months to try out the iphone. That doesn't make me "not so bright", it would make me more informed than anyone not willing to give the iphone a try. If that al played out to be true, by the time the Bold comes out, I'll know whether that is the direction I want to go or not, and I won't have to just guess like the uninformed.

cabinets no está en línea Stack level 3
    Quote Originally Posted by ikasen View Post
    I hope the delay is not true. If It does turn out to be true, it'll just give me a couple of months to try out the iphone. That doesn't make me "not so bright", it would make me more informed than anyone not willing to give the iphone a try. If that al played out to be true, by the time the Bold comes out, I'll know whether that is the direction I want to go or not, and I won't have to just guess like the uninformed.
    Exactly what I'm doing. (again)

Kyo0tdemon no está en línea Stack level 5
    Quote Originally Posted by penpower View Post
    Happened to be the same person who got you a BB for free last time?
    YES!

Kyo0tdemon no está en línea Stack level 5
    I would love to tell you exactly who I got the information for, but I don't want to get anyone into trouble. For all the fellow stackers that are a bit skeptical about my post... just you wait and see. I know I'm getting a bold in September for sure.

NICKY88XX no está en línea Stack level 5
    PIN/ID
    ask me
    call att. call them a few times. if you have time on your hands which i do. and youll get one who has no idea what the bold is. then youll get one that says its comming out by the end of the summer. labor day.. then this is key here. when you call att. go all the way to sales menu option 5... dont tell them you have att. tell them you have a buisness you have 50 plus employees and your thinking of switching over to att. the only things that makes you want to do so is this new blackberry bold for all of your 50 employees. they will then give you a 1800 number for att premiere buisness. whoever picks up the phone ask if you can please speak to there manager (a higher up) i bsed my way through a conversation. asking about the bold. he said that they do infact have the bold in stock.

"we do infact have the blackberry bold in stock sir, im sorry to say we can not ship it untill we receive instruction to do so. which we have not. but between you and i. I nore anyone else can say an exact release date. but from rumors swirling we are hearing a mid july release. if you would like i can take down your buisness name and number and call you as soon as they become available for shipping. and i can personally call you up and get you set up with your bes service and your new blackberry bolds."

now this took roughly 45 minutes to complete and get the run around and get to the highest up i could get. everything your hearing is rumors untill the device comes out. which is driving me crazy. but if you have time call att yourself. the guys name i spoke to was lester.
    www.bbmchat.com sign up today!! come follow me at www.twitter.com/bbmchat and win free blackberry of your choice and cash 1st 1,000 members. spread the word.

Hack173 no está en línea banned
    PIN/ID
    249E4D70
    Will it be coming out just for ATT in september or everyone?
    If september is really true?

~via 8320 (wap.pinstack.com)~

Schirripal no está en línea Stack Pro
    PIN/ID
    2096c6ec
    Noo it cant be
    RedCurv07

HyperM3 no está en línea Stack level 3
    Hrmph. Im extremely eagerly awaiting this device. Hopefully my pre-ordered e71 will come in in the meantime so I can stop cleaning my dust infested curve.

vince1 no está en línea Community Pro
    PIN/ID
    Stack
    Sept look like the date at the mo. It just been posted on the BGR site.
    Bets that we will still be here in Sept still waiting.

planneau no está en línea Stack level 5
    People she is half right about the September release of the bold.

The bold will be release for T-mobile customers at the end of August beginning of September. I was informed by friend that works for T-mobile. He said that they will be starting training on the Bold in July.

planneau no está en línea Stack level 5
    Quote Originally Posted by Hack173 View Post
    Will it be coming out just for ATT in september or everyone?
    If september is really true?

~via 8320 (wap.pinstack.com)~
    AT&T is schedule for the end of July and Beginning of August; T-Mobile is Schedule for the End of August and the Beginning of September.

snipes mcgee no está en línea Stack level 4
    I remember RSCStacker said that they are already at distribution centers, but just waiting for the word to be shiped out. So I'm guessing that either any problems being dealt with (according to a couple blogs) will be sorted out with an update pushed out after phones are sold...

Or ATT is really just screwing RIM over for Apple.

-shrug-
    I have a BlackBerry and a WhiteApple. :)

_skitzo_ no está en línea Stack level 2
    From Engadget

According to reports crossing the wires this morning, Research In Motion is expected to delay the release of its next-gen BlackBerry Bold. The Boy Genius is claiming that software issues, battery life problems, and overheating are causing the hold-up, which will move the street date back to mid-August as opposed to the presumed July release.

J. Thompson no está en línea Stack level 3
    Quote Originally Posted by _skitzo_ View Post
    From Engadget

According to reports crossing the wires this morning, Research In Motion is expected to delay the release of its next-gen BlackBerry Bold. The Boy Genius is claiming that software issues, battery life problems, and overheating are causing the hold-up, which will move the street date back to mid-August as opposed to the presumed July release.
    If that is the case, then I'd personally rather wait on a device that has all the issues worked out of it and is ready to go out of the box than to have the head aches of dealing with a device that might need to have bugs worked out of it.

I am too dependent on my BB to be bogged down with b.s. issues to manage my time effectively.

PittsDriver no está en línea Stack level 3
    If its indeed true that the Bold is sitting in wearhouses at At&t theres no way the phone has any issues at all. So either reports of the phone being in stock are wrong, or the phone isnt delated because of those issues. I know RIM wouldnt ship phones if they had the problems engadget is reporting. Not to mention not one person with a Bold right now has reported those issues.
    A&P.
    Aerobatic Pilot.
    PIN:249E6C28 feel free to add

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast