Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Originally Posted by MackDaddy135 at first i thought it was a mistake yes but then ... BlackBerry Bold forum

bill16 no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    sorry no

Advertisement

Quote Originally Posted by MackDaddy135 View Post
    at first i thought it was a mistake yes but then i saw him repost it 9.0 and i was thinking im missing something so i asked you never know i could have been missing something
    Too true,too true.We can always hope.Though a jump from .94 to a 9.0 leaves me with serious doubts my friend.I think we're both just dreaming.
    ~via smartphone mobile.pinstack.com~

Quote Originally Posted by bill16 View Post
    Too true,too true.We can always hope.Though a jump from .94 to a 9.0 leaves me with serious doubts my friend.I think we're both just dreaming.
    could you blame me for dreaming? haha but im happy with the beta updates on the Bolt Browser so far they are actually fixing issues as they are going

PIN/ID
    sorry no
    could you blame me for dreaming? haha but im happy with the beta updates on the Bolt Browser so far they are actually fixing issues as they are going
    I'll keep giving each new updated version a try,in hopes it will have fixed the problem I find so irratating.But until they get that fixed I won't keep it.It just bugs me too much to have it on my baby with those downloading problems.But keep dreaming away my friend, I do.

digman no está en línea Stack level 2
    guys i am sorry it is the .94 someone on crackberry posted the link as 9.0 sorry for the confusion gotta change my sig also lol
    BLACKBERRY BOLD(9000) AND LOVE IT
    WITH BOLT BROWSER 0.94 (FAST)

PIN/ID
    sorry no
    Quote Originally Posted by digman View Post
    guys i am sorry it is the .94 someone on crackberry posted the link as 9.0 sorry for the confusion gotta change my sig also lol
    No sweat Digman.In truth I'm sure we both figured that was the case,but we can't help wishfull thinking.Thanks for getting back to us blackberry dreamers.

digman no está en línea Stack level 2
    agoin i apologize for the misleading info but i just recently got it and so far it does everthing thing i attempt has work mighty fine so far knock on wood if any one knows of a better one feel free to share. and dont mean to offend anyone but i find opera mini does not have the features that bolt does for what i do. just trying to be as help ful as i can being a newbie, also any cool apps you guys think is cool please inform me. also want to thanks for all the input and help yall are some stand up guys, so please keep me posted on tips and trick. thanks if this dumb ol newbie can help yall feel free to pm me or just ask.... thanks(by the way i am trying to get use to it.and wish i could be of ore help.....
    BLACKBERRY BOLD(9000) AND LOVE IT
    WITH BOLT BROWSER 0.94 (FAST)

PIN/ID
    sorry no
    I'm in the same boat friend. But here is a good free app page to check out.If your a 83xx bb user I recomend quick pull,yahoo go,bb weather,411 and viigo. They all seem pretty good and some very handy. http://brendacarescorner.com/ota-software-links/

Quote Originally Posted by digman View Post
    agoin i apologize for the misleading info but i just recently got it and so far it does everthing thing i attempt has work mighty fine so far knock on wood if any one knows of a better one feel free to share. and dont mean to offend anyone but i find opera mini does not have the features that bolt does for what i do. just trying to be as help ful as i can being a newbie, also any cool apps you guys think is cool please inform me. also want to thanks for all the input and help yall are some stand up guys, so please keep me posted on tips and trick. thanks if this dumb ol newbie can help yall feel free to pm me or just ask.... thanks(by the way i am trying to get use to it.and wish i could be of ore help.....

no need to be sorry its all good we just here helping one another out and yes i totally agree Bolt is the better choice out of the two but that being said Mini Opera is very popular among BB customers

Quote Originally Posted by bill16 View Post
    I'm in the same boat friend. But here is a good free app page to check out.If your a 83xx bb user I recomend quick pull,yahoo go,bb weather,411 and viigo. They all seem pretty good and some very handy. http://brendacarescorner.com/ota-software-links/

there is an app for 411?

PIN/ID
    sorry no
    there is an app for 411?
    Sure!It's called beyond 411 search. It's great and it's one of the apps I got off that free ota. App page.
    Last edited by bill16; 04-04-2009 at 06:06 PM.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12