Hello all, What are your experiences so far with the plastic screen and is it ... BlackBerry Bold forum

jrmtl no está en línea Stack level 3

BB Bold screen ... does it really need a protector

Advertisement

Hello all,

What are your experiences so far with the plastic screen and is it any scratch resistant at all ?

Actually I still have the cover that came with it until I get some protectors
    thx

michaelk no está en línea Stack level 2
    I so far have not used a case (ordered it but it hasn't gotten here yet), and in the meantime, it's sat in my pockets. The "metal" siding has gotten a bit scratched, but it's barely visible. The screen is still perfect, tho. Still, for the price you pay, you might as well get at least a skin case.

peguero no está en línea Stack level 5
    PIN/ID
    I don't have bold but I have had 2 berries and convinced about half a dozen friends to get berries...

All of us have screen protectors- they're affordable and keep the screen scratch free. Which is important cause if reading text with a scratch on your screen is annoying I could only imaging watching video, chatting, with scratch
    5RAWMINUTES!

"Things that you want to change in the world have to start inside yourself. You have to be thinking. You have to be resisting. You have to be talking."
    – George Carlin

jrmtl no está en línea Stack level 3
    I keep it the casing that it came with, but I guess i'll put a shield just in case.

thx for that

sponch no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    25578c8b
    I can absolutely recommend BRANDO protectors.Got mine yesterday. Already sed them for seceral winmobile devices. They are not quite cheap but normaly 1 should be enough for the whole bb's life. They fit perfectly on the screen.~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

PoliceDog no está en línea Stack level 3
    Boxwave 'Crystal'. Expensive. Nothing else comes close (tried 'em ALL.)

PIN/ID
    AskMe
    http://shop.crackberry.com/smartphon...15A43A4119.htm
    i really wanna order a pack of those but stupid 35$ shipping fee to Canada how stupid is that :P thing costs 15$ and shipping is 35$ :P

PoliceDog no está en línea Stack level 3
    Quote Originally Posted by ranxoren View Post
    http://shop.crackberry.com/smartphon...15A43A4119.htm
    i really wanna order a pack of those but stupid 35$ shipping fee to Canada how stupid is that :P thing costs 15$ and shipping is 35$ :P
    Are you referring to the Boxwave? (Sorry, working on something urgent at the moment and can't check shipping costs..etc.) If you are, send me a PM.

PIN/ID
    AskMe
    no i wasnt, but i just checked the boxwave website and they have a 2.60$ shipping fee to Canada so thats good on top of the 12.95$ for one screen protector. but the problem is that their expedited shipping for 35$ to CA is still 4 days i wonder how long the normal one for 2$ is ...