Can anyone tell me what i can do if my BB Bold don't vibrate. Is ... BlackBerry Bold forum

perryelenbaas no está en línea Stack level 1

BB Bold don't vibrate

Advertisement

Can anyone tell me what i can do if my BB Bold don't vibrate. Is it the battery or what? HELP

KalebsDad78 no está en línea Device Pro
    PIN/ID
    Just Ask
    Well, you probably need to go into Profiles, Edit the active profile, and change the settings In Holster & Out of Holster to Vibrate. You'll need to do this for all profiles you want the Vibrate function on.

Welcome to the "Stacks"...
    New User? - Read the NEW USERS GUIDE

perryelenbaas no está en línea Stack level 1
    I tried, but didn't work. Could it be an other advanced thing.

jkai2188 no está en línea Stack level 5
    Make sure your do not disturb thing is on, that was my problem.

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

archer6 no está en línea Stack level 8
    Quote Originally Posted by perryelenbaas View Post
    I tried, but didn't work. Could it be an other advanced thing.
    Don't hesistate to call AT&T tech support. My Bold was doing the same thing, & while they said they had no fix, they appreciate the feedback from customers otherwise they would not know how many Bolds are bad.
    Via BlackBerry

mjwood0 no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    Ask Me!
    I think with this is very important. The bold seems to have some initial problems and I think that it's important to ensure they get proper feedback.

Good luck!
    As always, just my opinion...
    mjwood0 (at) pinstack (.) com
    Remove PTT | OS Upgrade

archer6 no está en línea Stack level 8
    Quote Originally Posted by mjwood0 View Post
    I think with this is very important. The bold seems to have some initial problems and I think that it's important to ensure they get proper feedback.

Good luck!
    Very well said!
    RIM is a great company that is very responsive to their customers. But they cannot respond to a problem if we don't report it through the proper channels. Also the more that call in & report, the more accurate the data is for RIM to work with. History proves that RIM always gets it right after the first device has been "field tested" by the users. Again I cite the example of the 8300. RIM listened to their customers & immediately responded with the 8310 & 8320. One for AT&T & one for T-Mobile. What a magnificent job they did.
    After recently "upgrading" from my Bold to my trusty 8310, which I'm writing this from now, I am reminded of just how great the Curve 8310 is. Like they say sometimes you have to lose it before you appreciate it. Well, I had always appreciated this 8310, I simply appreciate it more now. Then there is also the reminder that simpler is better. I have never had to do any updating of the OS on this model. It simply works & works perfectly. A very impressive statement coming from one of RIM & PinStacks greatest advocates. I have every current BlackBerry at my disposal, and I find the 8310 the very best (for me). I'm sure everyone here has their favorite BlackBerry model & for that we can all celebrate!
    Cheers!
    sent via Curve 8310 the BlackBerry that just works ..