25 15.72%
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

I digg it.... BlackBerry Bold forum

h3LIX no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    HEAD

Advertisement

I digg it.
    If you watch a game, it's fun. If you play it, it's recreation. if you work at it, it's GOLF!

chatster18 no está en línea Stack level 5
    PIN/ID
    ASK
    I like it but im still going to pass....
    it's always greener with the other carrier...

greenandgold52 no está en línea Stack level 3
    ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~im going to buy it for the features but I don't like the looks

iron07 no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    22bf2ae1
    once there are more colors then i will get one. still like the titanum look of the 8310, once they make the 9000 that color then i will get one

calm_tiger no está en línea Stack level 5
    I don't like the styling/shape and not sure if it would ever grow on me. RIM has done a good job with shape/styling on all BBs up intil the 9000.I'm quite sure they knew it would be hit or miss with the shape of 9000. I'm very content with my 8820 for now

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

phatmanxxl no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    3M TA3
    I don't like wide phones, although I do want one with a qwerty keyboard. Ill have to see it person and hold it to give a honest opinion.

Diplomat2387 no está en línea Stack level 1
    Not a Blackberry user yet but I really like the looks of this phone..I was going to get the BB Curve for Sprint in April but I think I may hold off for this...

monica.simons no está en línea Stack level 6
    PIN/ID
    ASKME
    not liking the looks.style of this one at all I am a diehard BB user but this I will have to pass on. I had a touchscreen phone and did NOT like it. Sorry but I am just not impressed, I will sticking with my pearl for awhile.
    Providing customers with the latest in news and info along with experienced one on one tech support, training, product sales, exclusive themes and more.

archer6 no está en línea Stack level 8
    Quote Originally Posted by monica.simons View Post
    not liking the looks.style of this one at all I am a diehard BB user but this I will have to pass on. I had a touchscreen phone and did NOT like it. Sorry but I am just not impressed, I will sticking with my pearl for awhile.
    _______
    I'm with you. From my perspective it's just not that great looking. Rather smooth and dull really. The keys appear to be side by side without any space between them, much like an 88xx. Also since the UI is supposed to be all new, I'm thinking that perhaps I will take a wait and see approach.

Especially since I'm really enjoying my Curve 8310. It's the very best BB I've had. The highpoint for me is the terrific keyboard that has keys that are exactly the right shape, the right spacing and provide excellent tactile feedback. As a result I can touch type for the very first time, without having to look at the keyboard. In addition the display is ideal, and very bright, the UI does everything I need it to do, thus unlike in the past, I have no need to look for a better model presently.

Being 100% satisfied with my current BB allows me to take this wait and see attitude in stride as I can wait as long as needed before I upgrade to the next model. In addition, since there is so much new on the 9xxx I will probably wait until the 2nd version of it is released anyway.

Cheers!

nickjoedotcom no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    30C1D19D
    I think it looks great! And in the very distant future when Verizon gets this badboy I'll get it. ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

archer6 no está en línea Stack level 8
    I have an observation to share.

This poll has been up for several days & of the 350,000 Stackers, of which at any given time there are between 2,000 to 5,000 people online.

Only 27 people have voted thet like the looks of the new 9xxx series BB.

Very telling!

This new model may not be the homerun I was hoping for. Time will tell!

(I will be the first to admit I dislike the styling)

via RedBerry *8310* (wap.pinstack.com)~

deceive no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    23EC31BF
    I like the looks, but I honestly thought it would have had a bigger screen. Not sure why the "Call" and "End" buttons have to be so big. Make them smaller to free up some screen space.

LaTuFu no está en línea Stack level 9
    PIN/ID
    Just Ax
    Not sure which "version" of it we're voting on. (A pic in the OP would help).

If its the one that was listed on eBay a while back, nope, notsomuch.
    If I knew where I was going, I might already be there. -- Cross Canadian Ragweed.

peterthill no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    281860C8

I like the new look. The new menu, the icons and I think that I can live with the flat keyboard.

My 2ct
    Peter

thestewside no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    256C11B1
    I have been using the 8100 for over a year and a half and I have been waiting to upgrade until this baby is out!

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast