check it out at bgr http://www.boygeniusreport.com/2007/...you/#more-2384... BlackBerry Bold forum

toymachinejg no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    24232f19

bb 9000 specs

Advertisement

Last edited by toymachinejg; 11-30-2007 at 11:47 AM.

macallik no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    AskMe

Re: bb 9000 specs

if this comes to pass apple will have some real competition with their iphone. im all for it but i still want a qwerty keyboad on the somehow.

toymachinejg no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    24232f19

yes it would be great if it had a qwerty key board

peguero no está en línea Stack level 5
    PIN/ID

Didn’t RIM recently (Q4 2007)file a patent for some type of “scrolling” keyboard? it looked like a touchscreen with a hidden keyboard you could scroll up with a push from your thumb.
    5RAWMINUTES!

"Things that you want to change in the world have to start inside yourself. You have to be thinking. You have to be resisting. You have to be talking."
    – George Carlin

Hack173 no está en línea banned
    PIN/ID
    249E4D70
    i would like a qwerty keyboard also.

jonnyxedge no está en línea Stack Professional
    PIN/ID
    28A4ED28
    its going to be oh so sexy (did i just say that about a mobile device)
    The BlackBerry Guru

[x] My Minds Eye - Life Behind The Lens Of A BlackBerry
    [x] Pinstack Blog
    [x] Twitter

siccmade no está en línea Stack level 4
    Quote Originally Posted by jonnyxedge View Post
    its going to be oh so sexy (did i just say that about a mobile device)
    i think we all said it at least once in our heads...lol
    TMO:MYTOUCH 3G SLIDE
    ROM:SlideMeRoot5r1
    KERNEL:2.6.29-5F8ED14

chknlomein no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    24646FEB
    Quote Originally Posted by peguero View Post
    Didn’t RIM recently (Q4 2007)file a patent for some type of “scrolling” keyboard? it looked like a touchscreen with a hidden keyboard you could scroll up with a push from your thumb.

I too, remember reading this

lauren25 no está en línea Stack level 5
    I've seen a few different styles so far:
    http://www.boygeniusreport.com/2008/...kberry-slider/
    and
    http://apcmag.com/rim_confirms_3g_hs...on_the_way.htm

Both look like interesting ideas..
    ~Lauren

ItsNowOrNever no está en línea Stack level 7
    PIN/ID
    The boygenius report looks cool. Whatever they come up with I am sure it will create a buzz.
    Color---it's nothing but a hue of the rainbow...why do people place such importance in it?

GeneKam no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    232D8D38
    Indeed, the roll out keyboard is quite possible if made from good material, think of it as a bread box. The keyboard can be rolled back inot the back part of the phone, or simply have a "roll" spot on the bottom of the device. I think the last one is more probable, it is something like tatami. The idia of it is also great, when the keyboard is rolled out, the screen size is going to be decreased to the one of a regular curve, or if the widescreen is the way they will go will only leave space for the typing, which I find to be a little odd and poorly desgined, but long screens are just not coll anymore (that's right! Take that palm!)
    The keyboard, will be more likly to be thin and require little force to type, increasing the amount of errors, but also making the typing far speedier! And with such processor, people like me who fire away, will not see any time lag, as long ad the new os will not be to loaded with junk. I mean, hey the os is great as is, but let's be honest here, we would all love a little more spark and graphical interface to it such as fading screen, or screen shifting to next. That in my opinion is what would be the best thing to do for rim, add more spark to the interface, let's face it iphone looks godly compare to BB os! But still keeping the feel of the keyboard and the abilities of the blackberry. I do think this will be an amazing device! But one consern that I do have is the material that the keyboard is made of, it has to be flexible, yet fell solid to the touch and most of all durable, pretty much like a rubber matt with buttons on it. That is a real thinker and might make the device no thiner then the current gen. But who am I kidding 8700 feels awsome to the touch I feel like a man using it ( althought its my mom's lol), my curve on the other hand is elegant, but feels like, if I may say it, like a "dinky toy". But overall I am looking forward to the release of the all new and renovated device, as stated in the reports, trully inovative look and feel to the blackberry familly!
    "Drive by tornado-kicking, boy, i wish i could see that" - Yaku
    "Yeah! It was epic" - Gene

ted
    ted no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    N/A
    ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~ I agree with wanting the qwerty keyboard, that's a feature that somehow or another I really want to still see on there. Touch screen is cool and those other specs being there would make me still get it, but I'd still whinge about not having my keyboard.

Then again I wasn't overly keen on the trackball after my trackwheel on my 8700, but now I love my little trackball. So I guess I'd probably get used to a completely touch screen after a while as well. (RIM: PLEASE keep the keyboard so I don't have to keep convincing myself like this!)

NYNWYR no está en línea Stack level 2
    yeah by the time they build that and the software to run it. they may release the 4.5 os also ha ha

Hack173 no está en línea banned
    PIN/ID
    249E4D70
    I'm gonna dig the memory and the OS