Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Is anyone else disappointed that the back of the Bold is a leather type material. ... BlackBerry Bold forum

TL
    TL no está en línea Stack level 1

Battery cover for bold

Advertisement

Is anyone else disappointed that the back of the Bold is a leather type material. When I first saw a picture of the device I loved everything about it until I saw the back. I just wish it was the same material used on the front or even a kind of brushed metal or something cool like that. Maybe I'll feel differently when I actually try it but for now, the idea of a leather back just seems awful.

silviajdm no está en línea Stack level 3
    I'm pretty sure Seido will have battery covers to replace it with. Looks like they were going for the classy look. I have no problem with the back though
    ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

nny2k no está en línea Stack level 5
    PIN/ID
    20B57889
    I have to say I kindof like the faux leather look. But that's just my $.02

KeNNethX no está en línea Stack level 3
    As I understood it the backs have removable "skins", so I am guessing one has the option to go bareback. ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

WuTangPearl no está en línea Stack level 3
    At first when the bold was officially announced I was not a fan of the leatherette backing, but its starting to grow on me, especially with the other colors it comes in!
    Even if you don't like it, not to worry bad designs give 3rd party companies a chance to give the users an alternate choice, nudge nudge seidio

boob_1029 no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    32C73EFE
    i think it looks pretty cool, only problem is that with that cover on you dont have the option of painting it

pda.teck no está en línea Stack level 5
    PIN/ID
    210DAC53
    I just wish it was real leather... Cowboys hate Pleather, I want to know some cute animal gave its all for my products! Our whole Family belongs to P.E.T.A.
    People Eating Tasty Animals!
    ( all Opinions Expressed by this person are meant in fun, no animals were harmed during this post)
    J. "Wyatt" Croom
    Blackberry 8520
    Spelling doesn’t determine your I.Q.
    (\_/)
    (0_0)
    (")-(")

ItsNowOrNever no está en línea Stack level 7
    PIN/ID
    LOL PDA...you crack me up.
    Color---it's nothing but a hue of the rainbow...why do people place such importance in it?

pdxmatts no está en línea Stack Moderator
    Quote Originally Posted by WuTangPearl View Post
    At first when the bold was officially announced I was not a fan of the leatherette backing, but its starting to grow on me, especially with the other colors it comes in!
    Even if you don't like it, not to worry bad designs give 3rd party companies a chance to give the users an alternate choice, nudge nudge seidio
    What colors?

RogerG no está en línea Stack Administrator
    Quote Originally Posted by pda.teck View Post
    I just wish it was real leather... Cowboys hate Pleather, I want to know some cute animal gave its all for my products! Our whole Family belongs to P.E.T.A.
    People Eating Tasty Animals!
    ( all Opinions Expressed by this person are meant in fun, no animals were harmed during this post)
    If God hadn't meant for man to eat animals, he wouldn't have made them out of meat!

(All opinions expressed by this person are meant in fun, no animals were harmed during this post)

pda.teck no está en línea Stack level 5
    PIN/ID
    210DAC53
    Quote Originally Posted by RoGro View Post
    If God hadn't meant for man to eat animals, he wouldn't have made them out of meat!

(All opinions expressed by this person are meant in fun, no animals were harmed during this post)

ROTFLMAO, too true! Heck at our Zoo under the description of the animal are the recipes!
    J. "Wyatt" Croom
    Blackberry 8520
    Spelling doesn’t determine your I.Q.
    (\_/)
    (0_0)
    (")-(")

RogerG no está en línea Stack Administrator
    ROTFLMAO, too true! Heck at our Zoo under the description of the animal are the recipes!
    LOL!!

pdxmatts no está en línea Stack Moderator
    You guys crack me up. That was so funny

GeneKam no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    232D8D38
    hah that was jokes! I kinda like the look, it looks quite nice for a phone. Blackberry always had a simple desgin and nothing too out of the cube, i am glad they are tring something new! And on the random side note so should rihhana, all her stuff sounds the same!
    "Drive by tornado-kicking, boy, i wish i could see that" - Yaku
    "Yeah! It was epic" - Gene

lauren25 no está en línea Stack level 5
    Quote Originally Posted by pdxmatts View Post
    What colors?
    So far I've heard blue, grey and red. According to this article: http://crave.cnet.com/8301-1_105-9940313-1.html
    RIM will be selling these as interchangable back face plates. I'm not sure about other companies such as Sedio though.

But I've read other articles that said more colors, so I'm not too sure. I can't find the other article at the moment.
    ~Lauren

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast