Hi guys, I just thought I would give my first impressions of the lates vs ... BlackBerry Bold forum

dushdavj no está en línea Stack Professional
    PIN/ID
    Ask Me

Thumbs up ATTNavigator 2.0 on Bold

Advertisement

Hi guys, I just thought I would give my first impressions of the lates vs of ATTNavigator. vs 2.0 is equivalent to TeleNav vs 6.0, but is ATT branded.
    I have been using older versions of the software for about 3 years now, and have found it very useful especially when traveling out of state. This new version is really brilliant, it has many new options which are really useful. For example it provides the speed limit for the road you are driving on this is particularly useful when you are in a new city and don't know the area, it notifys you of red light cameras, and best of all the gps seems to be more sensitive. There are many POI which are easily searchable.

So far it has been very useful for a couple of road trips I have been on, plus it saves the need for renting additions in the rental car like Neverlost, which saves 9-10 dollars a day, finally having it on the phone means that you dont forget to pack it. If you travel a lot I would definitely recommend purchasing it.

nyydynasty no está en línea Stack level 3
    thanks for the review. I'm definitely interested in this version.
    www.iamletired.com
    ...come one, come all....

MStrawder no está en línea Stack Pro
    PIN/ID
    Ask
    Glad to hear you're enjoying the service Dave. I had a lot of fun testing it out and I agree that it is probably the best GPS navigation program out there. The ability to speak an address into the device rather then typing is a huge feature for me. Hopefully in the future, we can get the folks at TeleNav to sponsor another giveaway to the PS community.
    "Our greatest fear is not that we are inadequate, but that we are powerful beyond measure" ~ Marianne Williamson
    Current OS list by device
    How to upgrade your OS

PIN/ID
    Ask Me
    I used it yesterday to get me to a State Park in Abilene Tx. It was a 7 hour drive, and it performed brilliantly, although the phone should be plugged into a power source. Voice directions were great!

As yet I have not activated the competition vs, I am still paying for it and am happy to do so. I will be changing phones in the near future so will probably take advantage of the prize then.

I definitely recommend TeleNav to anyone in the PS community

PIN/ID
    Ask Me
    Some further updates. Travelling round the southern part of the Panhandle of Texas there are parts where there was zero cell coverage. It was great to still have maps using TeleNav, earier vs would just show an arrow

In this part of Texas coverage comes and goes, it doesn't matter who the provider is. I use Onstar navigation which uses Verizon, there are places where driving cover is lost, they don't show that in the adverts, so my blackberry and TeleNav (AttNavigator) stopped us getting lost, of course I could always have used a paper map