Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Originally Posted by ice44 True...maybe thats the plan...build up the demand/want for it and then ... BlackBerry Bold forum

archer6 no está en línea Stack level 8

Advertisement

Quote Originally Posted by ice44 View Post
    True...maybe thats the plan...build up the demand/want for it and then release it at it's highest demand point to make tons of $$$
    You could be right on the money here...ha..ha...ha... (gotta love the humor)

This is precisely what I find so fascinating about marketing strategies, is that one never knows just what the true story is on how the manufacturer decides to proceed.

And in the meantime people like myself and others here that are "addicted early adopters" we want it, and we want it NOW!......

asapp no está en línea Stack level 2

premier business site

Does anyone know if the AT&T premier business site will start selling it before the stores do? They did that with the Razr V9. Thanks!

scboatman no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    249DF3C6

Bold Accross N. America in the Lincoln MKS?

B

[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Enter today for your chance to win the Lincoln MKS and other great prizes.[/FONT]
    [FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Dear Stephen,[/FONT]
    [FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]The road trip is underway, and prizes are already being won. As someone who has opted in to receive communications from BlackBerryB., we wanted to remind you that if you haven't registered for this exciting sweepstakes, there is still time. Simply visit the[/FONT] [FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]sweepstakes website and follow the SYNC equipped 2009 Lincoln MKS, armed with a BlackBerryB. BoldTM smartphone, as it makes its way across North America. You could also win 1 of 10 BlackBerry smartphones and lots of other prizes along the way, including downloads, applications, and accessories for your BlackBerry smartphone. Plus, with every entry for these prizes you'll get an additional entry for the Grand Prize draw to win the 2009 Lincoln MKS.[/FONT]
    [FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Visit the[/FONT] [FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]BlackBerry Owners Lounge sweepstakes website for the full sweepstakes Official Rules, to find out what you can win, and to enter.[/FONT]

B
    I just got this email in...If Ford is going to use the Bold accross N. America wouldn't it be a must to have the Bold released on AT&T to get this done?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    scbMobile
    Supply, Train & Deploy!

asapp no está en línea Stack level 2
    Well, something is up. I tried the "link" but it just took me to another site that sold blackberr's, but the Bold was not listed. I would think this would indicate it will be released soon if they are using it as a promo.

Does anyone know if the AT&T premier business site will start selling it before the stores do? They did that with the Razr V9. Thanks!

scboatman no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    249DF3C6
    Quote Originally Posted by asapp View Post
    Well, something is up. I tried the "link" but it just took me to another site that sold blackberr's, but the Bold was not listed. I would think this would indicate it will be released soon if they are using it as a promo.

I have not herd yet. My sources are not even sure if they can be ordered starting tomorrow yet.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    scbMobile
    Supply, Train & Deploy!

teesea no está en línea Stack level 2
    I can only say that I've dealt with the same AT&T rep for years and he has always been honest with me. If he says they will have the BOLD in the store the first week in Oct (2008) then I know that's what he was told. If it turns out to be November then that's alright too. As I said before, I would rather the kinks be worked out BEFORE I buy it. Life is short. Sit back and enjoy the ride. We could still be carrying around big ole bulky planners.

archer6 no está en línea Stack level 8
    Quote Originally Posted by teesea View Post
    I can only say that I've dealt with the same AT&T rep for years and he has always been honest with me. If he says they will have the BOLD in the store the first week in Oct (2008) then I know that's what he was told..
    It's refreshing to hear that you have a rep that is a seasoned professional. As we know, sales jobs are often held by people that move around, or lack the Initiative to do the work to learn their products, etc. The list goes on & on. Then there is the exception like your rep that not only is well established in the store, but also reflects the trust he has in you to share advance info. In addition he is given that info because he can be trusted. A win/win relationship. You are obviously one of his loyal trusted customers since you have been doing business with him for years. This is a great story as it's not too often that we enjoy this level of service in retail stores. Finally, I commend you for your positive attitude, great outlook & patience.
    Cheers
    sent via BlackBerry

PIN/ID
    AskMe
    exactly! some of my reps at the rogers stores i have to supervise are just plain idiots meaning they know how to do their job perfectly but they are not educated in what they sell, and then you have me and a lot of other reps who spends countless hours on HoFo, Pinstack, WinMo websites, iPhone websites etc... (pinstack for me lol). And are constantly aware of whats going on.
    Customers call me on my cellphone at head office before they go to a retail location lol (i used to work retail before).
    So yeah i see exactly what you mean and thats great!

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234