Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Originally Posted by JasonHDD BG has a internal doc from AT&T that says Nov for ... BlackBerry Bold forum

PIN/ID
    AskMe

Advertisement

Quote Originally Posted by JasonHDD View Post
    BG has a internal doc from AT&T that says Nov for the Bold. Who knows, I think it's funny the few Canucks in this thread making fun of AT&T not having the device yet. Easy fellas, this is only the first device you got before the US. And as I'm sure you know, it will revert back to the way it always has been.
    haha most likely itll be our turn to wait one year for the javelin when the latter is released lol.
    Altho arent we getting the Flip Pearl early as well (early october) ? im going to the flip pearl launch party on the 26th (hopefully ill score a free unit or just a unit lol and ill review it).
    But yeah i see what you mean were not really making fun of ATT it just feels good to finally get something that was manufactured 2hours from here before a place thats 3days from here (catch my drift ?) lol.

archer6 no está en línea Stack level 8
    Quote Originally Posted by ikasen View Post
    Total Denial!!!
    Those that have held out have missed two months of 3G touchscreen with all kinds of radio streaming apps and all kinds of other apps that Blackberries just wish they had. I am not an Apple fanboy, I still have my Curve and would love to try the Bold if it ever comes out in the country I live in (USA). As for some of the problems that some had, 2.1 has fixed most of them. I know you can find plenty of complaints on Apple forums, I can find plenty of complaints about Blackberries on Blackberry Forums. (Didn't mean those other guys )
    :-)
    Those who have held out for the Bold could get gray before they see one.
    Only the people that are unemployed or otherwise left with nothing to do "have missed two months of 3G entertainmnet". However the rest of us do not have lives that only revolve around instant gratification based on the speed of internet delivery to our smart phones.
    We have Laptops, Desktops, and huge flat panel displays at home to enjoy true broadband speeds for our internet experience. Then we have those very same devices with screens so large that we can have friends over to share the fun with. So while some people are staring at the small screen of their mobile device in solitude, we are enjoying the experienced on a large scale size with friends.

Cheers....
    sent via BlackBerry

flushbob no está en línea Stack level 2

Thumbs down

Unfortunately, I have to say.....

I am now reading reports that the BOLD may not come out till November on AT&T in the U.S. :

http://www.brighthand.com/default.asp?newsID=14389

ikasen no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    Ask Me

Smile

Quote Originally Posted by archer6 View Post
    Only the people that are unemployed or otherwise left with nothing to do "have missed two months of 3G entertainmnet". However the rest of us do not have lives that only revolve around instant gratification based on the speed of internet delivery to our smart phones.
    We have Laptops, Desktops, and huge flat panel displays at home to enjoy true broadband speeds for our internet experience. Then we have those very same devices with screens so large that we can have friends over to share the fun with. So while some people are staring at the small screen of their mobile device in solitude, we are enjoying the experienced on a large scale size with friends.

Cheers....
    sent via BlackBerry
    I wasn't just refering to the word "entertainment" when I mentioned 3G. As for: instant gratification, I only look for that exactly the same way anybody on this forum looks for it in their Blackberries.
    Guess I'm just one of the "lucky ones", I have all the other playtoys you mention, and a job. If I don't get off this computer and get ready for work, I might be minus one of those things. :-)

Cheers back at ya.........

jscottbarnes no está en línea Stack level 5
    PIN/ID
    No-More
    ... why does this NOT surprise me... Geessshhhh ATT

------------
    ~ jscott
    iPhone 3G & BOLD

PittsDriver no está en línea Stack level 3
    I could care less my iPhone works great. Sad But I think BB lost me as a customer.
    A&P.
    Aerobatic Pilot.
    PIN:249E6C28 feel free to add

raton no está en línea Stack Professional
    PIN/ID
    7BF68784
    Quote Originally Posted by jscottbarnes View Post
    ... why does this NOT surprise me... Geessshhhh ATT
    I wish I could say I'm leaving those idiots once the Storm is released but I have yet to find out whether or not they crippled the GPS feature again. And if they did I have no other choice but to wait pushback after pushback till they finally get it.

Quote Originally Posted by PittsDriver View Post
    I could care less my iPhone works great. Sad But I think BB lost me as a customer.
    Celebrate that you are enjoying your Apple, don't be sad, they are waiting for you in the iPhone forums.

Cheers
    sent via BlackBerry

Quote Originally Posted by raton View Post
    I wish I could say I'm leaving those idiots once the Storm is released but I have yet to find out whether or not they crippled the GPS feature again. And if they did I have no other choice but to wait pushback after pushback till they finally get it.
    Remember there are always choices until one gives up & chooses to be trapped. RIM has many models and every carrier carries BlackBerrys. Celebrate!

sent via BlackBerry

ikasen no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    Ask Me

Smile

Remember there are always choices until one gives up & chooses to be trapped. RIM has many models and every carrier carries BlackBerrys. Celebrate!

sent via BlackBerry
    You are absolutely correct on this one! I really do agree, there are always choices if one does not choose to be trapped. It does go slightly further than just RIM choices, but I'rm really not against RIM or anyone else, and actually hope the Bold is as good as it might possibly be. It could end up being my next device, or not............
    I hope we find out before the turn of the next century!! :-)

Again.........
    Cheers back at ya.........

Sent via Iphone
    Last edited by ikasen; 09-19-2008 at 07:20 PM. Reason: Thought of more stuff

ice44 no está en línea Stack level 5
    i wish they would just release it....
    The young man knows the rules, and the old man will enforce them!

Quote Originally Posted by ice44 View Post
    i wish they would just release it....
    Ahh heck... that would take all the fun out of it....

Cheers

ice44 no está en línea Stack level 5
    Ahh heck... that would take all the fun out of it....

Cheers

True...maybe thats the plan...build up the demand/want for it and then release it at it's highest demand point to make tons of $$$
    The young man knows the rules, and the old man will enforce them!

poetic_stud no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    215a5bb1
    the bold is ok i like the javelin since i already have the curve

PIN/ID
    AskMe
    you guys might just get the javelin and the bold at the same time lol :P

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast