Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

why dont you hold off the upgrades to be able to get me a javelin ... BlackBerry Bold forum

PIN/ID
    AskMe

Advertisement

why dont you hold off the upgrades to be able to get me a javelin when ATT gets it (im sure it will get it before Rogers to each his turn lol) and ship it to me lol !

NICKY88XX no está en línea Stack level 5
    PIN/ID
    ask me
    ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~yeah.... Wait for att to get the javelin.. I hear there announcing and releasing the javelin. In november....... Of 2071. Its commmmming lol

PIN/ID
    AskMe
    hahaha i know maybe we should get together and drop 6Gs on it hahaha EBAYYYY!!

archer6 no está en línea Stack level 8
    Quote Originally Posted by NICKY88XX View Post
    ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~yeah.... Wait for att to get the javelin.. I hear there announcing and releasing the javelin. In november....... Of 2071. Its commmmming lol
    -
    Breaking NEWS!
    RIM reports being ahead of schedule for the upcoming Pearl Flip phone. Analysts report bump in stock price as the official release is scheduled for Nov 12th,2070

sent via what? a BlackBerry! ...

PIN/ID
    AskMe
    hahahaha :P i thought your "news" was serious for a sec until i read "2070" lol

tsatsut no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    24294af1
    lol u got me on dat fake news archer6....haha

silverdreams no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    240BB776
    Ack, it's worth the wait if it means a more perfect BB, but I'm so excited! I want me some GPS, WiFi, and 3G! My dad is going to be getting the Bold as his very first BB after observing me with my Curve, and his shoulders visibly slumped when I told him it's STILL not out. LOL. Just hope he doesn't jump ship and go get a Palm or Moto Q in the meantime. At least he already said he has decided an iPhone isn't for him. Phew.

teesea no está en línea Stack level 2
    I just got off the phone with my ATT rep and was told that the blackberry reps just left the store from showing them the BOLD. He says it's AWESOME and they will have it in the store the 1st week of October. I'm glad ATT held off to make sure things were right before putting them out. I usually won't purchase a new phone until it's been out awhile to work out the kinks. Glad to know that this is being done from the beginning with ATT.

OzzieDog no está en línea Stack level 3
    [quote=teesea;885666]I just got off the phone with my ATT rep and was told that the blackberry reps just left the store from showing them the BOLD. He says it's AWESOME and they will have it in the store the 1st week of October.

What year??

Glad my 8310 is still working.

archer6 no está en línea Stack level 8
    Quote Originally Posted by teesea View Post
    I just got off the phone with my ATT rep and was told that the blackberry reps just left the store from showing them the BOLD. He says it's AWESOME and they will have it in the store the 1st week of October. I'm glad ATT held off to make sure things were right before putting them out. Glad to know that this is being done from the beginning with ATT.
    While I'm as eager as everyone else to get my hands on a Bold, there is nothing better than to buy a product that works well & does what it's supposed to do. Yes, it's been a long wait but it is going to be well worth it. To have a new Bold that just works, without the issues that others like the iPhone suffer from. Those that have held out for the Bold are about to be very glad they did.

Cheers...

mentalcase no está en línea Stack level 1
    Its coming!!! Everything is looking like it is going to be an october release date. Not sure of any specifics, but i should have my att branded one next week. Ill post more once i have it in hand.

PIN/ID
    AskMe
    glad to hear that for you guys and YOU ARCHER !! lol

dargewrd no está en línea Stack level 2
    what heck called my local coporate att store yesterday said november and today i called to ask again different rep said november gezz what heck about your october ?????
    Ryan

ikasen no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    Ask Me
    Quote Originally Posted by archer6 View Post
    While I'm as eager as everyone else to get my hands on a Bold, there is nothing better than to buy a product that works well & does what it's supposed to do. Yes, it's been a long wait but it is going to be well worth it. To have a new Bold that just works, without the issues that others like the iPhone suffer from. Those that have held out for the Bold are about to be very glad they did.

Cheers...
    Total Denial!!!
    Those that have held out have missed two months of 3G touchscreen with all kinds of radio streaming apps and all kinds of other apps that Blackberries just wish they had. I am not an Apple fanboy, I still have my Curve and would love to try the Bold if it ever comes out in the country I live in (USA). As for some of the problems that some had, 2.1 has fixed most of them. I know you can find plenty of complaints on Apple forums, I can find plenty of complaints about Blackberries on Blackberry Forums. (Didn't mean those other guys )
    :-)
    Those who have held out for the Bold could get gray before they see one.

JasonHDD no está en línea Stack level 3
    BG has a internal doc from AT&T that says Nov for the Bold. Who knows, I think it's funny the few Canucks in this thread making fun of AT&T not having the device yet. Easy fellas, this is only the first device you got before the US. And as I'm sure you know, it will revert back to the way it always has been.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast