Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Well there was some speculation that the BOLD was going to be released on ATT ... BlackBerry Bold forum

adamjay79 no está en línea Stack level 3

ATT BOLD - not going to be 9/12

Advertisement

Well there was some speculation that the BOLD was going to be released on ATT on 9/12. Other speculation was 10/2. Looks like it is going to be 10/2 to much of our disappointment. Just left the ATT store where my buddy works and they did not receive any BOLDS - or even any information on a release date.

I wish ATT would get on the ball here - only been waiting since June.

drdoom23 no está en línea Stack level 4
    ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~i think what their doing is making sure there's no kinks I don't blame them their the largest carrier of bb's and let alone look what happened with the 2nd generation iphone,we've been waiting patiently this long what's a month or 2? I would rather have a flawless phone the an expensive paper weight.

macallik no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    AskMe
    Hopefully it will be 10/2. That should give them enough time.

Berryadict no está en línea Stack level 7
    Weren't supposed to come in till 9-24, be available end of month. Info I got today indicated possibly Nov due to network problems to be worked out with At&t. All speculation though.
    One thing's for sure. I've a great Curve to use until my awesome Bold's finally here

drdoom23 no está en línea Stack level 4
    Quote Originally Posted by Berryadict View Post
    Weren't supposed to come in till 9-24, be available end of month. Info I got today indicated possibly Nov due to network problems to be worked out with At&t. All speculation though.
    One thing's for sure. I've a great Curve to use until my awesome Bold's finally here
    Yep same here I love my curve my pearl is great to but man o man I love my curve and it should hold me over till I get that beautiful beast that's called the. Bold

bigmarv no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    Optional
    Quote Originally Posted by Berryadict View Post
    Thank you Berryadict and back you on this. I was kinda getting tired of the word spectulation. I fine with waiting. I'm into quality not quanity. As we see the other countries that released the Bold early, they are having some network problems. I'm glad AT&T stands by putting out quality.

PIN/ID
    AskMe
    i dont think thats what it is, im not having a single network problem with my bold.
    All the network problems ive ever heard/read about are from people using unlocked bolds in the USA therefore the only reason ATT is keeping it unreleased for now is for them to be able to fix up their 3G network.

PS: completely off topic but I JUST GOT MY NEW iPOD NANO 4G OMG ITS AMAZING !! Bold + iPod nano 4G = HEAVEN!

Einherjer no está en línea Stack level 5
    Awww that sucks! ~via BB *bold* (wap.pinstack.com)~

bcbbanga4l no está en línea Stack level 5
    PIN/ID
    24ac973e
    i can wait cause first i wanna try the phone that tmobiles gonna get but if the bold comes out first i'll get that first lolz i can wait tho i still havnt updated my os yet boooooooo lolz.

drew4flt72 no está en línea Stack level 4
    With all of this waiting and delaying, RIM isn't too happy with AT&T. AT&T is so far up Apple's @$$, it's not even funny. They're smiling and palm pressin' with RIM and then turns around and rolls in the sack with Apple. RIM's not getting any love . What gives??

PIN/ID
    AskMe
    Well, ATT is clearly making way more money with the iPhone then they would with the Bold (i think ?) therefore theyre up Apple's a** as you said.

raton no está en línea Stack Professional
    PIN/ID
    7BF68784
    You people should just wait and not rely on sources regarding AT&T. They never get it right. AT&T likes to push bb's back as mentioned earlier on another thread from a rep...(it's all pollitics) lol
    Last edited by raton; 09-12-2008 at 11:40 PM.

archer6 no está en línea Stack level 8
    Quote Originally Posted by drdoom23 View Post
    look what happened with the 2nd generation iphone,we've been waiting patiently this long what's a month or 2? I would rather have a flawless phone the an expensive paper weight.
    -
    Well Said, I agree! Let's not forget that besides 3G, this is the most advanced BlackBerry ever created. RIM is a very successful confident company that is not going to be pressured by anyone or anything, to release the Bold before they are completely satisfied. Then once it is released we are the big winners because we get a great device.
    Look at Greedy Apple. First they sell the original iPhone without 3G when all other manufacturers are releasing new phones WITH 3G. This was done on purpose so they could take advantage of the Cult of Mac followers that will buy anything labeled Apple at amy price. Then in an "In Your Face" move, Steve Jobs slashes the price by $200 due to slowing sales. This reduces the resale value of every iPhone his followers paid the obscene price of $600 for. Then to insult his customers even more, and prove his arrogance, they build the 3G iPhone & advertise it as "Twice The Speed At Half The Price! Still too subservient to think for themselves his lemmings put out more money, only to find this ad campaign is also filled with lies. Such is the life of the passive mob that love Steve. So when feeling frustrated about some delays to perfect the Bold, be glad you're a BlackBerry user. Not a single executive at RIM is out to fleece us.

Cheers

sent via BlackBerry
    Simply Brilliant !

PIN/ID
    AskMe
    Quote Originally Posted by archer6 View Post
    -
    Well Said, I agree! Let's not forget that besides 3G, this is the most advanced BlackBerry ever created. RIM is a very successful confident company that is not going to be pressured by anyone or anything, to release the Bold before they are completely satisfied. Then once it is released we are the big winners because we get a great device.
    Look at Greedy Apple. First they sell the original iPhone without 3G when all other manufacturers are releasing new phones WITH 3G. This was done on purpose so they could take advantage of the Cult of Mac followers that will buy anything labeled Apple at amy price. Then in an "In Your Face" move, Steve Jobs slashes the price by $200 due to slowing sales. This reduces the resale value of every iPhone his followers paid the obscene price of $600 for. Then to insult his customers even more, and prove his arrogance, they build the 3G iPhone & advertise it as "Twice The Speed At Half The Price! Still too subservient to think for themselves his lemmings put out more money, only to find this ad campaign is also filled with lies. Such is the life of the passive mob that love Steve. So when feeling frustrated about some delays to perfect the Bold, be glad you're a BlackBerry user. Not a single executive at RIM is out to fleece us.

Cheers

sent via BlackBerry
    Simply Brilliant !
    Great post couldnt have said it better myself

NICKY88XX no está en línea Stack level 5
    PIN/ID
    ask me
    ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~where art thou bold.... Ohhhh where art thou... Ahh thank you rogers the funny thing is I'm still waiting on the att version to come out to get it.. Me and wifey are do for upgrades so ill sell the 2 unlocked rogers bolds and maybe even out some money

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast