Hi, Has anyone had any issues with OS .150 using ATT in NYC ? Ever ... BlackBerry Bold forum

jimmbee652 no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    249e6534

Post ATT/Bold issues after .150

Advertisement

Hi,
    Has anyone had any issues with OS .150 using ATT in NYC ?

Ever since i did the upgrade yesterday my mail is coming in slow and even bbm everyone seems to be unreachable/busy..... and im being told that im showing up unreachable/busy on other peoples bbm's.

I did a lot of battery pulls and service books and registered myself with the network, etc...

Of course the battery life is improved but.....

Just wondered if anyone else was experiencing this.

JB

dbltap no está en línea Stack level 2
    I went back to .147 yesterday. I saw some of the bogged down system as well. And there were definite WiFi issues. JiveTalk would not work over WiFi.

PIN/ID
    249e6534
    Thanks, Im not crazy.
    I am gonna do the same.

darryl71 no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    retired
    I am still on .134
    When I went to .144 my wifi connectivity went WAY down so I am staying put. I have read elsewhere though that they [RIM] added an instant messaging folder.

Does anyone who is using the newest version have any insights?

NICKY88XX no está en línea Stack level 5
    PIN/ID
    ask me
    im in nyc on 150 and everything seems to be working great. actually with 147 i was having wi-fi and bb, issues that the 150 seemed to have cleared up.. hmm weird. i do however have a 5 minute reset out of no where between 12-1pm everyday lol.. like my bb is telling me it needs a 5 minute break.. come on be bold berry.. no time for breaks. other then that all is smoothe
    www.bbmchat.com sign up today!! come follow me at www.twitter.com/bbmchat and win free blackberry of your choice and cash 1st 1,000 members. spread the word.

darryl71 no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    retired
    Nicky, might be that its set to autoshut off at that time to conserve power... check it out.

waddeng no está en línea Stack level 3
    I'm not in NYC, but noticed a couple of minor issues when I upgraded to .150 so I went back to .147

When I upgraded to .150 I seemed to not be able to stream videos on WIFI & I wasn't able to stream using ORB. I also kept getting a lower 3G signal.

NICKY88XX no está en línea Stack level 5
    PIN/ID
    ask me
    Quote Originally Posted by darryl71 View Post
    Nicky, might be that its set to autoshut off at that time to conserve power... check it out.
    yeah i checked that. my baby is good. on 24 hours a day.. i guess it needs that 5 minute nap time slacker... lol. thank you thou.
    www.bbmchat.com sign up today!! come follow me at www.twitter.com/bbmchat and win free blackberry of your choice and cash 1st 1,000 members. spread the word.

PIN/ID
    249e6534
    I went back to .147, 150 I had to keep opening my browser to force email activity... I checked around to see if it was a ATT mini outage etc... but it wasnt.
    Maybe .154/.158 is better.