I recently got a replacement 9000 from AT&T and was hoping to upgrade to the ... BlackBerry Bold forum

psallee no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    243705F2

AT&T wireless upgrade

Advertisement

I recently got a replacement 9000 from AT&T and was hoping to upgrade to the just released OS. For some reason I can't access the OTA downlad. Anyone else have this issue? My previous bold allowed me to download OTA the last time this was released.

Female_MC no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    24A2C570
    I have an unlocked bold on t-mo and it gives me the option to ugrade to the newest version but I haven't done it as of late. If I decide too I will post my results.
    BlackBerry9000/4.6.0.167 Profile/MIDP-2.0 Configuration/CLDC-1.1 VendorID/102

kayhites717 no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    Ask Me!!
    I had a replacement Bold as well, and I did not have the wireless upgrade in my advanced options. I called ATT and they said there was nothing they could do about it and I would have to install the os via DM, so I did that, and after the new os installed, I had the wireless upgrade option in my advanced options. Go figure.
    BlackBerry9000/4.6.0.297 Profile/MIDP-2.0 Configuration/CLDC-1.1 VendorID/102