Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Blackberry proprietary visual voicemail will be provided through At&t, and is rumored to be coming ... BlackBerry Bold forum

Berryadict no está en línea Stack level 7

At&t To Provide Visual Voicemail On The Bold

Advertisement

Blackberry proprietary visual voicemail will be provided through At&t, and is rumored to be coming soon. Per BGR:
    http://www.boygeniusreport.com/2009/...ackberry-bold/

snipes mcgee no está en línea Stack level 4
    BGR's never on schedule but always on time...
    I have a BlackBerry and a WhiteApple. :)

Berryadict no está en línea Stack level 7
    ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~
    Yeh, snipes. So many cooks, with so many fingers in so many pies.
    Hopefully this speculation will prove true soon. Great feature, and a native one at that
    Last edited by Berryadict; 01-19-2009 at 11:24 PM.

calyx no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    20e17df5
    Hope it holds true, have to try it out although I'm pretty sure they will be charging extra.

NICKY88XX no está en línea Stack level 5
    PIN/ID
    ask me
    i have the icon for it when i upgraded to the newest os. but when you try and click on it. it says provisioning unsuccessfull please contact admin. so im guessing we need to wait for att to push out the service books for it. also im running .219 os
    www.bbmchat.com sign up today!! come follow me at www.twitter.com/bbmchat and win free blackberry of your choice and cash 1st 1,000 members. spread the word.

macallik no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    AskMe
    Quote Originally Posted by NICKY88XX View Post
    i have the icon for it when i upgraded to the newest os. but when you try and click on it. it says provisioning unsuccessfull please contact admin. so im guessing we need to wait for att to push out the service books for it. also im running .219 os
    I also have the icon. I use Vymail for visual voicemail with youmail, which I have found to be great. I wonder how different will the one from RIM be.

xattica no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    GA
    I'm on ATT and .219 but no icon.
    Also, ATT do not charge extra for that service to the Iphone 3G owners.

Last edited by xattica; 01-21-2009 at 09:26 AM.

snipes mcgee no está en línea Stack level 4
    I'd rather they NOT charge for it, but we'll see...

sdevino no está en línea Stack level 1
    I don't get it. What is other than eye candy? It looks like it shows a progress bar and gives you random access to messages. If its free then cool.

Steve

offthahorseceo no está en línea Stack level 5
    PIN/ID
    24A2AD7C
    ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~hopefully it will also give transcriptions

jdk2 no está en línea Stack level 2
    Quote Originally Posted by sdevino View Post
    I don't get it. What is other than eye candy? It looks like it shows a progress bar and gives you random access to messages. If its free then cool.

Steve
    With normal voicemail, you have to listen to each message individually or press buttons on your phone to advance or retreat through vaious messages. Visual Voicemail allows you to choose which message you want to listen to right on the handset.

It's much simpler and a real timesaver if you have many messages from multiple callers and you're looking for a specific message.

PIN/ID
    Apple
    Ok , so I've heard some people have the icon with .219, are they going to release an offical OS with this or will they push it through with a service book? ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

jdk2 no está en línea Stack level 2
    Quote Originally Posted by BHP77 View Post
    Ok , so I've heard some people have the icon with .219, are they going to release an offical OS with this or will they push it through with a service book? ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~
    I'm guessing that AT&T will have to push a service book to us and that will require some sort of setup on their end before we see it officially.

jm12345 no está en línea Stack level 1
    Quote Originally Posted by jdk2 View Post
    With normal voicemail, you have to listen to each message individually or press buttons on your phone to advance or retreat through vaious messages. Visual Voicemail allows you to choose which message you want to listen to right on the handset.

It's much simpler and a real timesaver if you have many messages from multiple callers and you're looking for a specific message.

I came from the iPhone and miss this feature. You would probably think "eh its not that bad listening to VMs", let me tell you once you have this feature it will be a life saver. Sometimes when a person calls and then leave me a voicemail I just call them back and it stays in the inbox. After a while it will get lost within the voicemails I really need to listen to.

Also when you receive a voicemail without the phone ringing, now you know who it is.

calm_tiger no está en línea Stack level 5
    Quote Originally Posted by jdk2 View Post
    I'm guessing that AT&T will have to push a service book to us and that will require some sort of setup on their end before we see it officially.
    The icon has also been included with the .228 update.....still no service books for it yet though.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast