How much is the Blackberry Bold on AT&T Premier with and without a contract?... BlackBerry Bold forum

Webby no está en línea Stack level 3

AT&T Premier Discounts?

Advertisement

How much is the Blackberry Bold on AT&T Premier with and without a contract?

xaroc no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    30544A9E
    I am with Rogers, and it really depends who you talk to , some will say 200 some will say 400+ and so on, best thing you can do is call AT&T or go to a store and ask directly, Because i bought my Bold from Rogers for $249 when it was suppose to be $349 because we spent like an hour talking , he had a 8800 world Berry and he was asking about Beta OS's so i showed him a few things, we exchanged E-mails and after we chatting for a bit, he dropped the price one hundred bucks.

some people will pull strings for you, some wont. i guess if your lucky you can meet some oen you will click with, and get a deal like i did lol

One thing a GOOD customer knows, Sticker price aint always the real price some times its the "asking" price if you know how to wheel and deal

BES Noob no está en línea BES Pro
    PIN/ID
    just ask
    I ordered mine on att premier and it was the same 399 with 100 rebate. No differences. I think the rebate is automatic though

impak875 no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    DROID
    BES Noob is correct... that is the price... I was about to order on the other day... but my Curve is still working right... I'm going to wait out the rush right now and probably wait until 2nd quarter to purchase... price will hopefully drop a tad bit for premier. *(I've got my fingers crossed)

scboatman no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    249DF3C6
    I brought my Bold with a 45% discount off the retail price of 549.99 at AT&T COR store. I will also get the MIR of $100.

You will have to call or go into a COR store to see what you can get off of the price, each company has negotiated its own discount and how it is applied.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    scbMobile
    Supply, Train & Deploy!

mjwood0 no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    Ask Me!
    I think some of this depends on the Premier account. They do seem to vary somewhat.

For me, I can get the Bold for $399 - $100 rebate making it $299. This does not extent my contract or anything. Go ahead and check your premier site as it might be different.
    As always, just my opinion...
    mjwood0 (at) pinstack (.) com
    Remove PTT | OS Upgrade

BES Noob no está en línea BES Pro
    PIN/ID
    just ask
    To be honest with you I don't think the discount variates with the accounts pricewise only on the actual service plan itself. I estimate my companies phone bill is somewhere near a quarter mill a month with them and we don't get a discount on devices only on the service itself. Not to be nosy, Is everyones plan similar to this as well? I'm also curious how is your customer service relationship with your global manager? I'm really curious because mine really sucks. They never follow up with you and they never talk to you unless the need for them is necessary. Sorry to steal the thread....

scboatman no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    249DF3C6
    My wife is a teacher and she has no contact with the manager. They let the individuals get their own phones and plans, but they get them discounts on devices and the monthly bill. They are considered NYS employees.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    scbMobile
    Supply, Train & Deploy!