Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Seriously -- My bold has been great after I installed OS .210 (knock on wood). ... BlackBerry Bold forum

mjwood0 no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    Ask Me!

Advertisement

Seriously -- My bold has been great after I installed OS .210 (knock on wood).

But you had better bet that I'll be watching it closely as my 30 day return period nears to a close!
    As always, just my opinion...
    mjwood0 (at) pinstack (.) com
    Remove PTT | OS Upgrade

bigblue95z no está en línea Stack level 3
    So if I start to get problems with my bold, like I'm having cause it won't read the microSD card, how would I avoid a referb and get a brand new one? Do I just argue and say that a referb just won't cut it and won't make me happy or what?

No WAY do I wanna get stuck with a $600 piece of crap. Again.

archer6 no está en línea Stack level 8
    That is the problem. There are those that will argue that it's a simple as going in & asking. However I have found that it's not that easy. In fact after getting stuck with refurbs in the past, I bought my fifth Bold from Best Buy. It too was defective, but the return experience was very pleasant as they automatically gave me a new one no questions asked. What a nice surprise. I will be taking all future business to them.

snipes mcgee no está en línea Stack level 4
    Are refurbished devices also covered under the 30 day return period? It wasn't clear on AT&T's site...
    I have a BlackBerry and a WhiteApple. :)

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12