Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

I've tried everything I can think of except calling support. I really don't want to ... BlackBerry Bold forum

alryder no está en línea Stack level 3

Advertisement

I've tried everything I can think of except calling support. I really don't want to have to go that route. Maybe there will be a new version released soon.
    Thank you for all of the suggestions!

mcooper0913 no está en línea Stack level 1

AT&T myWireless App

I was initially excited by the myWireless App, thinking of how it would make it easier and more convient to track usage, pay bill, etc.

Then I started thinking. If I were AT&T, what else would I do with this app? Perhaps I could use it to track phone usage, behavior, messages, etc.

I use my phone to tether (without paying the extortionate monthly fee), and don't want to risk being identified as an illegal tetherer by AT&T, so I chose not to download it.

For others with less paranoia, it may be a useful app.

Matt

BestWitted no está en línea Stack level 7
    Quote Originally Posted by mcooper0913 View Post
    I was initially excited by the myWireless App, thinking of how it would make it easier and more convient to track usage, pay bill, etc.

Then I started thinking. If I were AT&T, what else would I do with this app? Perhaps I could use it to track phone usage, behavior, messages, etc.

I use my phone to tether (without paying the extortionate monthly fee), and don't want to risk being identified as an illegal tetherer by AT&T, so I chose not to download it.

For others with less paranoia, it may be a useful app.

Matt
    I totally agree with your conclusion and I quickly deleted it from my BB after looking at it for that reason and secondarily....because after I added the BerryWeather app about 8 months ago.....the W shortcut now brought up this great weather app instead of the ATT Browser.....however, with the recent download of this new ATT app.....the W shortcut now reverted to the ATT Browser which I have never used or intend to use......(OK....perhaps I shouldn't say NEVER.....not good to polarize your thoughts......Perhaps seldom if ever is more appropriate). Anyhow....the app is gone and I consider it superfluous for my needs.
    "We make a living by what we get, we make a life by what we give."
    Enjoying life in Lehi, UT with my BB 9780 on ATT

raton no está en línea Stack Professional
    PIN/ID
    7BF68784
    Works like a charm on my beast
    Mozilla/5.0 (iPhone; U; CPU iPhone OS 3_1_2 like Mac OS X; en-us) AppleWebKit/528.18 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/4.0 Mobile/7D11 Safari/528.16

maz94protege no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    296C692F
    Only issue to date that I have Is if you ever modify your plan the data and sms/mms usage screen won't show the updated info....cause of a plan modification. But I could always still login via the web browser and see it with the account changes.

Other than that, still a great app to have.
    Mozilla/5.0 (Linux; U; Android 1.5; en-us; ADR6200 Build/CUPCAKE) AppleWebKit/528.5+ (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/3.1.2 Mobile Safari/525.20.1

BoldMDP no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    24A6F01C
    I was surprised when I get that text too, I tried it out. It's pretty basic but gets the job done, I think you can even change your features on the fly. Looks sorta slick too which is a plus.
    BB9000@4.6.0.304

I still can't get it to work! Arrrggghhhh!
    After you enter your password in the password field does the password stay there when you scroll down to sign in? On mine the password disappears and I get an error about the blank password when I try to sign in.

PIN/ID
    24A6F01C
    Hmm, sucks how you cant even copy and paste a password..
    I would uninstall it, do a battery pull and try it again. I don't know why it would make any difference but check your Application Permissions under Security.

Quote Originally Posted by BoldMDP View Post
    Hmm, sucks how you cant even copy and paste a password..
    I would uninstall it, do a battery pull and try it again. I don't know why it would make any difference but check your Application Permissions under Security.
    Thanks, I've uninstalled, reinstalled battery pulled and set permissions to allow everything. I can't figure out what is going on.

PIN/ID
    24A6F01C
    On my AT&T BB Bold 9700 I was able to finally enter a password once I turned off 'Predictive Input' under Input Options.
    Once this was done the phone number easily entered in a phone number format (xxx) xxx-xxxx.
    The password converted to asterisks after a short pause when the individual characters were entered and remained in the field.
    After this change the application works as described and looks to be a handy utility.

Try that. Found it on a post.

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by BoldMDP View Post
    On my AT&T BB Bold 9700 I was able to finally enter a password once I turned off 'Predictive Input' under Input Options.
    Once this was done the phone number easily entered in a phone number format (xxx) xxx-xxxx.
    The password converted to asterisks after a short pause when the individual characters were entered and remained in the field.
    After this change the application works as described and looks to be a handy utility.

Try that. Found it on a post.

That did it. Now I have to decide which I like more, the app or predictive input.

Thanks for the help!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12