anyone have any ideas about how to download mobile backup that will work? we downloaded ... BlackBerry Bold forum

iamgoofy no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    210ca18d

Question at&t mobile backup?

Advertisement

anyone have any ideas about how to download mobile backup that will work? we downloaded it just fine on my wifes bb bold 9000,,,however it will not on my bb9000! we have been dealing with this issue with at&t for over 2weeks now! heres what we do,,, txt/msg to 386 and type in mbu,,,it then sends the download link to my phone!i click,,,load,,,next screen says at&t mobile backup,,,i click that,,,then next screen says re download,,,then the download screen comes up,,,then the status/download appears and says download failed,,,click ok or details,,,i click details,,,it says 907 invalid COD ,,click ok or copy! i have un installed desktop/manger,,,also reset my bb back to factory settings/wipe handheld!,,,still at&t can not give me any help! i can however go to the mobile backup site vie web on my home pc!

kayhites717 no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    Ask Me!!
    Did you try re installing ur os? I know u said u went back to factory setting, but what about the os? And also, my friend jessica had this exact same problems, we tried EVERYTHING to fix it, and when I told her let's do a reinstall of the os and she told me ATT was replacing her handheld. This 907 error code I have seen several times by different people. And to my knowledge, I haven't read or heard of anyway to fix it. I say go to ATT and ask them to swap ur handheld under warranty. Hope this helps. Sorry for the frustration. I know it sucks.
    BlackBerry9000/4.6.0.297 Profile/MIDP-2.0 Configuration/CLDC-1.1 VendorID/102

iamgoofy no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    210ca18d