Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Originally Posted by archer6 _possibly_ as many as 5 ~ 8...[but what do I know.... ... BlackBerry Bold forum

J. Thompson no está en línea Stack level 3

Advertisement

Quote Originally Posted by archer6 View Post
    _possibly_ as many as 5 ~ 8...[but what do I know.....]
    Is that regardless of store location, or will it be dependent on the stores geography and sales history?

The little ATT store here where I am at doesn't have alot of BB's on display, leading me to believe that they aren't a popular seller here, versus the mega ATT store a few miles from my "brick & mortar" house in San Antonio.

I would think the large sales volume stores would get more of them versus, small town USA stores that might sell less....................

PIN/ID
    AskMe
    Quote Originally Posted by J. Thompson View Post
    Is that regardless of store location, or will it be dependent on the stores geography and sales history?

The little ATT store here where I am at doesn't have alot of BB's on display, leading me to believe that they aren't a popular seller here, versus the mega ATT store a few miles from my "brick & mortar" house in San Antonio.

I would think the large sales volume stores would get more of them versus, small town USA stores that might sell less....................
    makes sens.

PIN/ID
    LESS
    Haha sorry I misunderstood you for some odd reason. Yeah its correct they all get varied shipment amounts dependant on BB Sales. Our store sells a lot, especially by me, LOL. So we should be getting a lot in. I should know by Friday what our shipment amount is.

archer6 no está en línea Stack level 8
    Quote Originally Posted by RSCStacker View Post
    Yeah its correct they all get varied shipment amounts dependant on BB Sales. Our store sells a lot, especially by me, LOL. So we should be getting a lot in. I should know by Friday what our shipment amount is.
    Is it true that after initial demand is filled, stores will order as needed only? This, as opposed to carrying fairly large quantities in stock (like they do with iPhones at my local AT&T store).

PIN/ID
    LESS
    Nope. All Coporate AT&T Stores don't put in requests for inventory. Everything is shipped upon being sold. Meaning once they hit a certain level of inventory per a certain item the warehouse (CA or TX) will ship out more devices or accessories to that particular store. Each store receives shipments Monday thru Friday and some times on Saturdays.

Nope. All Coporate AT&T Stores don't put in requests for inventory.
    What determines the number of Bold models they will get on day 1? After which what determines inventory levels, and what is a typical minimum number of Bolds a store would have (daily sales aside?)

PIN/ID
    LESS
    Bold inventory is determined by how well they do with device launches (iphone, expix, matrix any phone really when its launched) after it is determined by how fast they fly off shelves.~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

Bold inventory is determined by how well they do with device launches ~
    Since the Bold will not "fly off the shelves here" then there is a good probability they will not be in stock. Too bad.
    sent via BlackBerry

PIN/ID
    LESS
    Every store will have stock regardless even if its as little as 3 devices which is the minimum for any launch and since this is AT&T new lead device.

Every att rep in our region is scheduled to get a bold to further promote the bold and show apple how to better treat their salesman.~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

this is AT&T new lead device.~
    What does lead device mean in all reality. Locally I've been to all 8 AT&T corp stores in the last week & they are pushing iPhones like they are all AT&T sells & the only phone worth anything. sent via BlackBerry

PIN/ID
    LESS
    Because everyone has been told to treat everything business as normal. Just this morning we received 30 box for holiday merchandise alongside bold promotional merchandise as well.~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

djransom no está en línea Stack level 1
    RSC, should every store have stock for launch Tuesday?

J. Thompson no está en línea Stack level 3
    Every store will have stock regardless even if its as little as 3 devices which is the minimum for any launch and since this is AT&T new lead device.
    Excellent!!

I am hoping this holds true for the ATT store in the area that I am currently working in.

I have alot of BB's in my personal arsenal, but I am very excited about this one coming out. Strange as it may be, as I am normally a very patient man, but Tuesday can't get here quick enough, and hopefully put my concerns aside if I can put my hands on one and on my hip...........

With that said though..............if anybody out there wants to hook me up sooner, with an ATT branded device then holler at me...........I got the cash to fatten up there wallet if the price is right and considering that the CompUSA price for the unlocked Rogers Bold didn't phase me, then anything around or under that price is good in my book.

PIN/ID
    LESS
    If I get it early it would be by Monday.

asapp no está en línea Stack level 2
    TO RSC:
    What area are you in? Is there anyway of trying to find info if a stores has the phones and stock amount. I have to drive at least 30 minutes to either of the AT&T corp stores close to me (in oppposite directions) and hate to waste the gas if they don't have any in stock.

HAPPY HALLOWEEN EVERYONE!!!! LOOKS LIKE OUR TREAT IS COMING ON NOV. 4TH YEA!!!!

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast