Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

*yawns* *puts down his Rogers Bold and goes for dinner*... BlackBerry Bold forum

hotice_ no está en línea Stack level 2

Advertisement

*yawns*

*puts down his Rogers Bold and goes for dinner*

melodic no está en línea Stack level 2
    does anyone know if the pricing of the bold will be the same in store and online? also if i ordered online how long does it take to arrive? will it be overnighted or will that be extra?

walds11 no está en línea Stack level 4
    Sweet. Thanks for sharing. My wife and I have a family talk nation plan 450 (39.99 plus 19.99 for the extra line and I have Balckberry BIS plan for $29.99. My line is not eligible for an upgrade until Nov 2009 and my wife's Jan 2009. Would I be able to qualify for the exceptional upgrade using my wife's line since her's is up for eligibility soon?

PIN/ID
    LESS
    Quote Originally Posted by melodic View Post
    does anyone know if the pricing of the bold will be the same in store and online? also if i ordered online how long does it take to arrive? will it be overnighted or will that be extra?
    Same price there is no price difference.

Quote Originally Posted by walds11 View Post
    Sweet. Thanks for sharing. My wife and I have a family talk nation plan 450 (39.99 plus 19.99 for the extra line and I have Balckberry BIS plan for $29.99. My line is not eligible for an upgrade until Nov 2009 and my wife's Jan 2009. Would I be able to qualify for the exceptional upgrade using my wife's line since her's is up for eligibility soon?
    You could, but your better off doing the exceptional upgrade on yours. Since she may get a bigger discount when she becomes eligible.

ice44 no está en línea Stack level 5
    Quote Originally Posted by walds11 View Post
    Call ATT once it's release and ask them if you can upgrade....sometimes if your account is current and have been in good standings with them they will wave the upgrade date....I did this in the past with a phone and I needed like 8 months to go before my upgrade date.
    The young man knows the rules, and the old man will enforce them!

Berryadict no está en línea Stack level 7
    ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~
    I am SO excited. Thanks for the info Diddy

hotberry no está en línea Stack level 1
    So lets say my FAN says I can get 50% off equipment with a 2 year agreement, that would be a better deal then the MIR?

macallik no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    AskMe
    Thanks for the info

just spoke to an AT&T rep and he told me that the pricing online will be different than the in price. but he wasn't sure what the price difference would be. what do u guys think does he not know what he's talking about?

PIN/ID
    LESS
    Quote Originally Posted by hotberry View Post
    So lets say my FAN says I can get 50% off equipment with a 2 year agreement, that would be a better deal then the MIR?
    Yes you would be looking at the $250 - minus a $100 rebate as well.

just spoke to an AT&T rep and he told me that the pricing online will be different than the in price. but he wasn't sure what the price difference would be. what do u guys think does he not know what he's talking about?
    Yeah won't happen with a new device that is just launching.

archer6 no está en línea Stack level 8
    Unofficial Notice:
    I will be blogging on the topic of price tomorrow. For those of you who are interested in saving money. There is a behind the scenes discussion that may be a complete game changer. One of the biggest shake ups in the smart phone space ever.

For those of you for whom money is no object, RIM loves you...

sent via BlackBerry

(wap.pinstack.com)~

blogging where?

archer6 no está en línea Stack level 8
    blogging where?
    My blog is right here on PinStacks. Just look at the menu links above & click on blogs.

I'm using my BlackBerry right now so my signature line does not appear at the bottom. Look for another one of my posts on any thread and at the bottom in RED it says Archers Blog, just click on that link & it takes you directly to my blog. It contains lots of interesting articles.

Cheers
    sent via BlackBerry

thanks ill check it out!

PIN/ID
    LESS
    Just added some more info.

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast