Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Originally Posted by Berryadict ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~ My source tells me nobody knows anything LoL...... BlackBerry Bold forum

jscottbarnes no está en línea Stack level 5
    PIN/ID
    No-More

Advertisement

Quote Originally Posted by Berryadict View Post
    ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~
    My source tells me nobody knows anything
    LoL...

------------
    ~ jscott
    iPhone 3G & BOLD

joel_bud no está en línea Stack level 2
    I heard ATT decided to delay the release until 12.01.2015. They want to make everyone suffer and they need to figure out ways to make more money on the phone and with the rate plans because they dont make enough money as it is. That how ATT works. They have the biggest network and the biggest bills. Some plans are good but apearantly not good enough for ATT. They want us all to pay upto $400 per line no matter what you use. They are telling me now that us hard workers who enjoy new phone and gadgets must suffer. I say we all get them shiped over from Europe and tell ATT lifes tuff time to move on.

3g network is up and running how many tests need to be done before this phone is released. The Apple Iphone 3g is out and working fine. Lets get this in motion. These pricks at ATT drive me insane. I have 3 lines on my contract and my monthly bills is $330.00 How much more will the Bold raise it. Lol...

RELEASE THE DAMM PHONE ALREADY !!!!

jscottbarnes no está en línea Stack level 5
    PIN/ID
    No-More
    Quote Originally Posted by joel_bud View Post
    I heard ATT decided to delay the release until 12.01.2015. They want to make everyone suffer and they need to figure out ways to make more money on the phone and with the rate plans because they dont make enough money as it is. That how ATT works. They have the biggest network and the biggest bills. Some plans are good but apearantly not good enough for ATT. They want us all to pay upto $400 per line no matter what you use. They are telling me now that us hard workers who enjoy new phone and gadgets must suffer. I say we all get them shiped over from Europe and tell ATT lifes tuff time to move on.

3g network is up and running how many tests need to be done before this phone is released. The Apple Iphone 3g is out and working fine. Lets get this in motion. These pricks at ATT drive me insane. I have 3 lines on my contract and my monthly bills is $330.00 How much more will the Bold raise it. Lol...

RELEASE THE DAMM PHONE ALREADY !!!!
    Vent much?

------------
    ~ jscott
    iPhone 3G & BOLD

joel_bud no está en línea Stack level 2

lol...

Quote Originally Posted by jscottbarnes View Post
    Vent much?

I just want to check it out. I got the curve now but I'm looking for something new. I got it down to the iphone 3g or the new bold. I love my BB and have owned one for the past 2.5 years. The only good thing about the iphone is it will syn with outlook (which my curve does) and there is a VPN option on the iphone and I like the size of the screen. I do alot of computer work and when I'm on a call I can log into my machine and grab all the files I could need. The storage is huge on them. The curve I only have a 4 gig card in. With the new bold I want to check out all the new options it offers and see how it is. I kinda like the bigger screen. I know BB came out with the thunder I believe its called that has touch screen but it is only on verizon so that is worthless for me. I use sim cards so even if tmobile came out with something like that I could buy it off ebay or something. I wish they would come out with it. 3g too that will speed up my internet. Its not available everywhere but in my area 3G will rock...

Well I was bored earlier...lol

JasonHDD no está en línea Stack level 3
    Quote Originally Posted by joel_bud View Post
    I just want to check it out. I got the curve now but I'm looking for something new. I got it down to the iphone 3g or the new bold. I love my BB and have owned one for the past 2.5 years. The only good thing about the iphone is it will syn with outlook (which my curve does) and there is a VPN option on the iphone and I like the size of the screen. I do alot of computer work and when I'm on a call I can log into my machine and grab all the files I could need. The storage is huge on them. The curve I only have a 4 gig card in. With the new bold I want to check out all the new options it offers and see how it is. I kinda like the bigger screen. I know BB came out with the thunder I believe its called that has touch screen but it is only on verizon so that is worthless for me. I use sim cards so even if tmobile came out with something like that I could buy it off ebay or something. I wish they would come out with it. 3g too that will speed up my internet. Its not available everywhere but in my area 3G will rock...

Well I was bored earlier...lol
    Well, first off, the Thunder is for GSM and can be used on AT&T. As far as the Bold goes, we should be glad AT&T is taking their time and making sure they release the device when it is as perfect as they can get it.

geezie no está en línea Stack level 3
    i want the bold already. im bored with my 8310 and i keep switching from the 8110 to the 8310 to mix it up a little.

does anyone know when the PINK and ORANGE 8310s r set to release ??
    hello, im fabulous !!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12