I don't know if this has been mentioned before (I searched and could find no ... BlackBerry Bold forum

joehash no está en línea Stack level 2

at&t bold launch party?!

Advertisement

I don't know if this has been mentioned before (I searched and could find no mention of this), but I was just watching extra on tv, and it cut to a clip of Justin Timberlake talking. Behind him the wall said, "Blackberry Bold, exclusively on at&t." It looked an awful lot like the official launch party. Why have I heard no mention of this? Has it really happened?

PIN/ID
    AskMe

akatypes no está en línea Stack level 1
    yea nothing so far..last years was fun

PIN/ID
    AskMe
    cant wait for the Pearl 8220 (Kickstart) launch party its going to be fun !!
    since we, in Canada, are already using Bolds

DjSmooth no está en línea Stack Professional
    Quote Originally Posted by joehash View Post
    I don't know if this has been mentioned before (I searched and could find no mention of this), but I was just watching extra on tv, and it cut to a clip of Justin Timberlake talking. Behind him the wall said, "Blackberry Bold, exclusively on at&t." It looked an awful lot like the official launch party. Why have I heard no mention of this? Has it really happened?

No that was not a Blackberry Bold Party, it was Justin Timerlake at Fashion week here in New York, talking about his new Clothing Line..."Urban Tennessee" (Awful looking).

jaesternbach no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    24b04967
    ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~ hmmm...interesting. Wonder where the launch party is going to be this year. Like I said in a previous post, I know RIM had a bb party of some sort at le deux in hollywood...I don't think it was bold specific though.

NICKY88XX no está en línea Stack level 5
    PIN/ID
    ask me
    Quote Originally Posted by DjSmooth View Post
    No that was not a Blackberry Bold Party, it was Justin Timerlake at Fashion week here in New York, talking about his new Clothing Line..."Urban Tennessee" (Awful looking).
    one of fashion weeks locations (CK) WERE on my construction site. lotta stars... lotta work not getting done... agreed on the awfullll looking jt clothing line
    www.bbmchat.com sign up today!! come follow me at www.twitter.com/bbmchat and win free blackberry of your choice and cash 1st 1,000 members. spread the word.

joehash no está en línea Stack level 2
    Ok, that makes sense. Thanks for clearing that up.