I have been waiting for this feature to be implemented and I'm hoping it's possible ... BlackBerry Bold forum

drjamie03 no está en línea Stack level 3

Assign one ringtone to a group?

Advertisement

I have been waiting for this feature to be implemented and I'm hoping it's possible in OS 5.0. I want to be able to assign a ringtone to a category or group, so that when I put someone in that category, they will automatically be assigned that group's ringtone. Is this possible? It seems like a pretty basic feature but I don't know if it's doable. I have a BIG list of clients and going to each one and assigning a ringtone would take a LONG time!

grouptones no está en línea Stack level 1
    Quote Originally Posted by drjamie03 View Post
    I have been waiting for this feature to be implemented and I'm hoping it's possible in OS 5.0. I want to be able to assign a ringtone to a category or group, so that when I put someone in that category, they will automatically be assigned that group's ringtone. Is this possible? It seems like a pretty basic feature but I don't know if it's doable. I have a BIG list of clients and going to each one and assigning a ringtone would take a LONG time!
    Hello, drjamie03, for now it's possible only on a jailbroken iPhone. You can use a tweak called Grouptones.