Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

I love blackberries... But my love doesn't stretch to $1000.00 lol. Definitely a glitch though... BlackBerry Bold forum

smooth10 no está en línea Stack level 5
    PIN/ID
    21CB9337

Advertisement

I love blackberries... But my love doesn't stretch to $1000.00 lol. Definitely a glitch though

phiv5e no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    217F515F
    I'll wait on the javelin ... i think its a better buy anyway...

mouseman225 no está en línea Stack level 3
    Yeah no way its $999. Wirefly has it for $589 no commitment, so definitely a glitch or something. Get it together AT&T lol. ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

phatmanxxl no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    3M TA3
    Quote Originally Posted by BBjunkie87 View Post
    ...If only they had a prepaid BB plan
    Actually there is, its called flex pay through Tmobile. I use it. All you do is pay the bill before its due instead after its due. I decided to go flex pay so I didn't have to pay a deposit.

asapp no está en línea Stack level 2
    The Premier site has a no commit price of $999.99 CRAZY. AT&T site has it at $549.00 - no commit. I hate to pay that, but renewed in May 2008 w/ a Tilt (HATE THE TILT PHONE!!!!). I leave in 45 minutes to go to the store (30 minutes away)

Mr_Carter no está en línea Stack level 5
    1000 for the bold? Lol... I think is a ok BB... But not that great. :S ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

ev1lle1 no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    244cc7ce
    What's the deal with the different prices, on my work discount site its 594.99 with my discount

jeremyryerson no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    oh no
    its only 550 w/o upgrade
    -J_P_R-

archer6 no está en línea Stack level 8
    Even those eligible for an upgrade must shell out over $400 to walk out with a Bold. At twice the price of an iPhone, even though they are not direct competitors, peoples perception is that the BlackBerry is far too expensive. This is the challenge that RIM faces. It will be a tough sell after the orders to BlackBerry enthusiasts are filled. What might normally be a run of purchases by the corporate sector, a segment of the market the Bold is most suited to, is not going to happen this quarter or anytime soon.

~via BlackBerry 8310 (wap.pinstack.com)~

Mr_Carter no está en línea Stack level 5
    I think I will wait a while before I upgrade it. ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

j2bbdev no está en línea Stack level 1
    I agree that the phone is a bit pricey. But considering the features I do not thing it is far overpriced. The other thing to consider at least in my opinion is that the Bold was never meant to be a direct competitor with the iphone. This i where the Storm is factored into the equation. The average consumer, if given the option of a Bold or Storm (the same consumer who would consider an iphone) would pick a Storm. So i would expect to see more average consumer targeted pricing on the Storm.

Agreed you will see business professionals with both devices (Storm and Bold), but I would expect business users to opt for a qwerty keyboard device over a touch screen keyboard more often. This was the deal breaker for me with the Storm. No wifi and no keyboard [other than touch screen]. I am not a big G1 fan, but I do love the concept of having both as an option. So when the hybrid RIM devices roll out I will definitely be in line waiting to purchase.

BES Noob no está en línea BES Pro
    PIN/ID
    just ask
    Remember that Javelin on ebay? There is always someone out there willing to pay a premium.

qbangringo no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    302C0803
    Well guys and gals, ATT sales rep here and just to confirm any rumors the no commitment price of the phone is $550. I honestly would wait to get one though.

dallas1125 no está en línea Stack level 5
    PIN/ID
    2576E92F
    Wal Mart will sell you the Bold for $150 if sign up with AT&T. Then they will give you $150 rebate, I believe mail in.

Typhoid no está en línea Stack level 2
    The retail price for the Bold is $549.99.

2 year pricing is 299.99 w/o mail in rebate.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12