Page 9 of 11 FirstFirst ... 4567891011 LastLast

Originally Posted by ranxoren So then the people i usually talk to on BBM can ... BlackBerry Bold forum

Karlos16UK no está en línea Stack level 2

Advertisement

Quote Originally Posted by ranxoren View Post
    So then the people i usually talk to on BBM can keep up with what my PINs are.
    Does it bother you ? Im honestly just wondering. Would you like me to make my signature black instead of red ?

Bother me? why should it bother me? I asked because I've seen a couple of posters showing them and wondered what they were for, in case there is something I could be using mine for that I don't know about. Please remember my BB knowledge/experience is still measured in hours

PIN/ID
    AskMe
    Quote Originally Posted by Karlos16UK View Post
    Bother me? why should it bother me? I asked because I've seen a couple of posters showing them and wondered what they were for, in case there is something I could be using mine for that I don't know about. Please remember my BB knowledge/experience is still measured in hours
    Yeah no worries I honestly thought the color bothered you lol.
    Basically we put them there like i said so people that are in contact with us through BBM can keep our PINs updated. I am one of the members that is always switching devices because i get access to BBs easily so whenever im switching id rather just say "i'm using the 8220 now check the PIN in my signature" as opposed to looking for the PIN and typing it lol.
    We all started like you, this forum taught me all i know now !
    Welcome on the stacks and enjoy your stay ! Any question feel free to ask ill answer asap and if im not around im SURE anybody will be GLAD to help you !

Karlos16UK no está en línea Stack level 2
    No problem. Ok first question, what is BBM?

quillhill no está en línea Stack level 3
    Quote Originally Posted by Karlos16UK View Post
    No problem. Ok first question, what is BBM?
    BlackBerry Messenger. It is fun fun fun.

Archer, I've had my Bold since Nov. 4 and it works like a champ. It has done a few funky things but I upgraded to .190 about two weeks ago and it's running better than ever. I haven't gone up to .210 yet but I'm sure I will eventually.

I love the keyboard. Really, I love everything about it, and on paper it always seemed the ideal BlackBerry for you as say a daily driver.

Mine gets a break on weekends. I bought a white and red Propel a few weeks back that is so basic it makes me appreciate how functional the Bold is the rest of the time.

Here's hoping the Bold keeps on rocking for ya, archer.
    Thanks to my 'Berry, I'm only an e-mail away.
    Or you could just go see me at myspace.com/quillhill

archer6 no está en línea Stack level 8
    Quote Originally Posted by quillhill View Post
    Here's hoping the Bold keeps on rocking for ya, archer.
    Thanks quillhill, it's great to have you back posting here.

Cheers!

cornelious0_0 no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    235B134C
    I agree, BBM is a good time, and an excellent way for berry addocts to stay in touch.

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

Ge
    Ge no está en línea Stack level 4
    I just wish you can save messages in a log file. I can do it with MSN, ICQ, but not BlackBerry Messenger

Aleksrussian no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    30546CA8
    Wow I dunno bold sounds like the bomb at word about Verizon getting it? And archer and the gang I'm new but hoping to become great freinds with you all!!

Ge
    Ge no está en línea Stack level 4
    I doubt they will release a CDMA version soon. Probably in the summer of 2009 if they decide to do it.

The Bold is the best BlackBerry I have ever used. All you need to do is spend some time with one and you will experience what the rest of us already know. The Bold is the Bomb!

PIN/ID
    235B134C
    I'm so glad I ditched my CDMA carrier for the Bold, the network speeds highly complement the Bold, making it one sweet package.

One way or another you won't be dissapointed...this thing's a beast!

archer6 no está en línea Stack level 8
    I want everyone to know that there is a good solution to the browser issue. I installed Opera Mini & it works really well! I could not be happier as that was my last hurdle to clear, and now I'm truly enjoying my Bold!

sent via BlackBerry Bold

~ (wap.pinstack.com)~

PIN/ID
    30546CA8
    Yeah but doesn't Verizon have their version of 3G?

PIN/ID
    30546CA8
    Yeah opera mini is amazing and it loads pages like a computer so the websites aren't as disabled but I wish skyfire would be out for blackberry!!!

quillhill no está en línea Stack level 3
    Quote Originally Posted by archer6 View Post
    Thanks quillhill, it's great to have you back posting here.

Cheers!
    It's nice to be posting again ... the 8310 I had from January to November was so rock solid (other than the lag ...) that I hardly visited the forums other than to look for new themes.

Quote Originally Posted by archer6 View Post
    I want everyone to know that there is a good solution to the browser issue. I installed Opera Mini & it works really well! I could not be happier as that was my last hurdle to clear, and now I'm truly enjoying my Bold!

sent via BlackBerry Bold

~ (wap.pinstack.com)~
    I should try Opera Mini. I've tried Opera in the past on phones and not been pleased with the user experience but it's been about a year since I last installed Opera on any phone.

I don't mind the BB browser too much on the Bold but it does have some glaring flaws. I'm near a computer more often than not but with 3G and WiFi the speeds makes surfing on the Bold fun compared to painful on EDGE.
    Thanks to my 'Berry, I'm only an e-mail away.
    Or you could just go see me at myspace.com/quillhill

PIN/ID
    235B134C
    I am perfectly find with most internet browsing and posting on the forums with the BB browser. The one main reason I use Opera Mini on occasion is because it seems to load secure sites (my online banking for example) MUCH faster then the BB browser.

I think the only thing (silly as it might sound) for not using Opera Mini 24/7 is because there's nowhere on the screen that shows you message notifications. I know the LED still blinks, but if I have the phone muted and I'm involved in a forum post I will often ignore the LED and miss BBM msgs or texts.

I dunno, they both have their ups and downs, what I'm waiting for is the mobile version of firefox to be ported over to our BB OS.
    ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

Page 9 of 11 FirstFirst ... 4567891011 LastLast