Page 8 of 11 FirstFirst ... 34567891011 LastLast
Results 106 to 120 of 159

Originally Posted by Karlos16UK Ranxoren what are the pin numbers in your sig for? All ... BlackBerry Bold forum

  1. #106
    EricaJ1073's Avatar
    EricaJ1073 no está en línea PINStacked!
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    10,420

    Advertisement



    Quote Originally Posted by Karlos16UK View Post
    Ranxoren what are the pin numbers in your sig for?
    All of his active 'Berries LOL


  2. #107
    Berryadict's Avatar
    Berryadict no está en línea Stack level 7
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    3,297
    ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~
    Posting to see that this thread reaches 30 pages.

  3. #108
    archer6's Avatar
    archer6 no está en línea Stack level 8
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    4,996
    Quote Originally Posted by cornelious0_0 View Post
    Nor do I, never had any really positive things to say about their phones, always felt a little watered down.
    I've tried four of them, and yet they do not appear on my list because they were not keepers. I sold them because they simply did not make the cut. Poor call quality, inconsistent build quality, and other issues which were sub par.

    The only phones on that list are phones that I currently own and use.


  4. #109
    EricaJ1073's Avatar
    EricaJ1073 no está en línea PINStacked!
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    10,420
    I was wondering whether or not you kept them in your collection.


  5. #110
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    PIN/ID
    AskMe
    Posts
    3,806
    Quote Originally Posted by Karlos16UK View Post
    Ranxoren what are the pin numbers in your sig for?
    Quote Originally Posted by EricaJ1073 View Post
    All of his active 'Berries LOL
    Indeed
    The 8900 has XXs instead of a PIN because i havent gotten around setting it up yet.

  6. #111
    cornelious0_0's Avatar
    cornelious0_0 no está en línea Stack level 4
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    PIN/ID
    235B134C
    Posts
    673
    Quote Originally Posted by archer6 View Post
    I've tried four of them, and yet they do not appear on my list because they were not keepers. I sold them because they simply did not make the cut. Poor call quality, inconsistent build quality, and other issues which were sub par.

    The only phones on that list are phones that I currently own and use.
    I feel/felt the same about the few LG phones I've used or tried out. They seem to please the masses of uninformed people that help driver the market, but often fall short amongst people that have enough of an eye for certain things.

  7. #112
    archer6's Avatar
    archer6 no está en línea Stack level 8
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    4,996
    I have a question for those of you that own a Bold.

    Mine has lasted one entire week now without blowing up, crashing, or restarting randomly, and the keyboard still works. Is that normal?

    It seems abnormal because the five Bolds I had before this one, were only good for a few hours before failing.

    Am I doing something wrong?

    Thanks for your help.

    ...............
    sent via BlackBerry Bold #6
    ~(wap.pinstack.com)~

  8. #113
    icancn2u's Avatar
    icancn2u no está en línea Stack level 4
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Posts
    722
    ^^^^ Funny

  9. #114
    Karlos16UK's Avatar
    Karlos16UK no está en línea Stack level 2
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Posts
    43
    Yes but why show the pin numbers, what's the significance?

  10. #115
    cornelious0_0's Avatar
    cornelious0_0 no está en línea Stack level 4
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    PIN/ID
    235B134C
    Posts
    673
    Haha, good one archer...yeah, I'm pretty sure that's normal.

    Everytime I pickup my Curve I'm more and more impressed with the Bold's keyboard. Impressed enough that I think my wife is starting to get annoyed.

    ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

  11. #116
    archer6's Avatar
    archer6 no está en línea Stack level 8
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    4,996
    Quote Originally Posted by cornelious0_0 View Post
    Haha, good one archer...yeah, I'm pretty sure that's normal.

    Everytime I pickup my Curve I'm more and more impressed with the Bold's keyboard. Impressed enough that I think my wife is starting to get annoyed.

    ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~
    Yes I agree about the wonderful keyboard on the Bold. As much as I love the 8310, and find my interest in the 8900 remaining strong, the bottom line is I'm truly enjoying the exemplary keyboard and the extra 6mm of width the Bold has. Funny how just a few more millimeters makes such a difference ergonomically.

    Therefore when I find myself wishing the Bold wasn't quite so big as I tuck it into my pocket, I quickly remind myself just how little time it's actually _in_ my pocket...

    Cheers....

    sent via BlackBerry Bold #6
    ~(wap.pinstack.com)~

  12. #117
    cornelious0_0's Avatar
    cornelious0_0 no está en línea Stack level 4
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    PIN/ID
    235B134C
    Posts
    673
    Haha, yeah...my Bold isn't in my pocket to often and when it is the extra width actually helps the Bold stay upright in my pocket more often then my Curve ever did.

    ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

  13. #118
    archer6's Avatar
    archer6 no está en línea Stack level 8
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    4,996
    UPDATE:

    Bold number Six is Rockin!

    BiggerBetterFasterNeaterSmoother

    Super Bold....WoooHooo !


    ~via Archers BB Bold! (wap.pinstack.com)~
    Last edited by archer6; 12-23-2008 at 03:36 PM.

  14. #119
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    PIN/ID
    AskMe
    Posts
    3,806
    Quote Originally Posted by Karlos16UK View Post
    Yes but why show the pin numbers, what's the significance?
    So then the people i usually talk to on BBM can keep up with what my PINs are.
    Does it bother you ? Im honestly just wondering. Would you like me to make my signature black instead of red ?

  15. #120
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    PIN/ID
    AskMe
    Posts
    3,806
    22/12/2008 :

    Quote Originally Posted by archer6 View Post
    Yes I agree about the wonderful keyboard on the Bold. As much as I love the 8310, and find my interest in the 8900 remaining strong, the bottom line is I'm truly enjoying the exemplary keyboard and the extra 6mm of width the Bold has. Funny how just a few more millimeters makes such a difference ergonomically.

    Therefore when I find myself wishing the Bold wasn't quite so big as I tuck it into my pocket, I quickly remind myself just how little time it's actually _in_ my pocket...

    Cheers....

    sent via BlackBerry Bold #6
    ~(wap.pinstack.com)~
    14/09/2008 :

    Quote Originally Posted by archer6 View Post
    Finally I tend to hang onto every word I read about the keyboard on the Bold, since that is the most important part of the user interface for me, and it's good to read (again) your comments that the Bold has a good keyboard.
    I am very eager to get my Bold as I'm thinking that it will be the best BlackBerry I've had. I like that it's big, if the keyboard works for me I will be thrilled as I use a BlackBerry all throughout the day, everyday. I am very excited.
    .
    So ranxoren, any other thoughts or comments on the BlackBerry Bold for me, including further thought on my keyboard (paranoia)..
    HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA !!!

Page 8 of 11 FirstFirst ... 34567891011 LastLast

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •