Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast

Way to go man...sounds like you finally got a keeper! I love my Bold to ... BlackBerry Bold forum

cornelious0_0 no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    235B134C

Advertisement

Way to go man...sounds like you finally got a keeper!

I love my Bold to death and I'm glad to hear that you can join me and many others!

~via BlackBerry Bold~

cbarry317 no está en línea Stack level 2
    that is some serious patience archer! Most people would have been taken out of the ATT store in cuffs by device #4 haha

archer6 no está en línea Stack level 8
    Quote Originally Posted by cornelious0_0 View Post
    Way to go man...sounds like you finally got a keeper!

I love my Bold to death and I'm glad to hear that you can join me and many others!

~via BlackBerry Bold~
    Yes, I'm really happy with this one.

I've been really putting it through it's paces all day.

It's solid, fast, stable, and I'm happy to report this one's a keeper...

Cheers

Quote Originally Posted by cbarry317 View Post
    that is some serious patience archer! Most people would have been taken out of the ATT store in cuffs by device #4 haha
    LMAO..... thanks, that was a great visual. And a better laugh.

Cheers

PIN/ID
    235B134C
    Quote Originally Posted by cbarry317 View Post
    Lol, I can just picture it to...haha.

I'm so ahppy to have received a fast and solid Bold on the first try, even my iPhone loving friends have been caught drooling over this thing once or twice.

wyy183 no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    24AAA616
    Quote Originally Posted by archer6 View Post
    A thin vertical line divided the left and right sides. It was solid red on the left and green on the right with snow on both sides.

It's in the CHRISTMAS | SPIRIT!!!

Quote Originally Posted by wyy183 View Post
    It's in the CHRISTMAS | SPIRIT!!!
    YES it was... quite festive indeed...

RIM's finest work.

jzarowitz no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    NexsOne
    That old saying about it not being the final result that's important, but the journey seems to fall incredibly short in this instance. I'm elated that you are pleased with your bold. Please do keep us posted about your bold in the coming weeks. My third didn't fail until 2 weeks of use.

Quote Originally Posted by jzarowitz View Post
    That old saying about it not being the final result that's important, but the journey seems to fall incredibly short in this instance. I'm elated that you are pleased with your bold. Please do keep us posted about your bold in the coming weeks. My third didn't fail until 2 weeks of use.
    Yes, I'm clearly aware of the fact that this one could also "flame out" at any time. However that said, I choose to be positive based on a variety of differences between this one and the five earlier Bold models.

While I could clearly be overly optimistic, I take a certain amount of comfort from the fact that from a statistical standpoint I stand a good chance that this Bold will go the distance.

As always, time will tell. After all, this is merely another chapter in the continuing saga of "Archers Bold Adventure"... heh!

Cheers...

PIN/ID
    AskMe
    Yes, I'm clearly aware of the fact that this one could also "flame out" at any time. However that said, I choose to be positive based on a variety of differences between this one and the five earlier Bold models.

While I could clearly be overly optimistic, I take a certain amount of comfort from the fact that from a statistical standpoint I stand a good chance that this Bold will go the distance.

As always, time will tell. After all, this is merely another chapter in the continuing saga of "Archers Bold Adventure"... heh!

Cheers...
    Ah statistics ... Indeed statistically this one could be the mother of all Bolds
    I have a good feeling about this one and again 6 is your lucky number after all ! (why isn't it just 1 damn you leonard).

As for Archers Bold Adventures i am happy to say that im number 1 fan lol !
    They always air right after "Ranxoren's new device" haha - seems like theres a bunch of episodes now that i look back !!

OzzieDog no está en línea Stack level 3
    Hey Archer what OS are you running in your new Bold? Did you keep .167?

PIN/ID
    235B134C

Cheers...
    Honestly...I read that and its almost like I'm writing the post myself. You and I think so alike its a little freaky.

Keep at it man, I'm sure that this Bold will be the one for you.

WooooHooooo ! I'm posting on Pinstack on my new Bold #6. Been running like a champ all day on .167 the box stock AT&T OS!
    Stable, fast, locked onto 3G.....somebody slap me, I must be dreaming...heh!
    ~via BB Bold, the Real Deal!
    (wap.pinstack.com)~

PIN/ID
    235B134C
    WooooHooooo ! I'm posting on Pinstack on my new Bold #6. Been running like a champ all day on .167 the box stock AT&T OS!
    Stable, fast, locked onto 3G.....somebody slap me, I must be dreaming...heh!
    ~via BB Bold, the Real Deal!
    (wap.pinstack.com)~
    You're not dreaming man, its real...and oh so great!

One great thing I noticed after I moved to .162 (on my Rogers Bold) was that I was (and am) able to hold onto a solid 3G signal MUCH more consistently.

jzarowitz no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    NexsOne
    Archer... when you were going back and exchanging your Bolds each time, were you going back to the same store, or different stores... and, do you know if you were getting some from the same shipment to the ATT store? Could there have been a string of bad builds, and you just got one right after another.... probably!

Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast