Hey all BB lovers. is it in any way possible, to install the applications on ... BlackBerry Bold forum

just4office no está en línea Stack level 1

Question Applications on Memory Card.

Advertisement

Hey all BB lovers.

is it in any way possible, to install the applications on the memory card? right now by default all applications are getting installed in the phone memory, and as the phone memory is limited to 256 MB, it is sure to run out very soon. So is there any option by which i can make my phone install the applications in Memory Card. (Nokia carries such an option and before each install it asks if the user wants to install it in Phone or Memory Card).

chokem no está en línea PINStacked!
    PIN/ID
    nada
    the sd cards are considered an external storage device and will only store media files. however in BB AppWorld, the is an app called Aerize Card Loader, that WILL allow storage of apps on an sd card. thats the good news, heres the bad-you can only store them there, you have to call them up to run them, which to me kind of defeats the whole purpose-good luck
    ​Galaxy S4 Red

azstar no está en línea PINStacked!
    Unfortunately, as of now, RIM does not permit apps to run from the SD card on any BlackBerry......think of those poor peeps still having to use the original Curve & Pearl series devices with only 64mb internal memory......then bask in your 256
    Twitter? My Apps List

Current SmartPhone: Motorola DROID Rooted, Running Project Elite v4

walkiniceberg no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    21D45768
    Indeed Azstar, I just upgraded from an 8300. And glad I did. Nomore constant hourglass loops. Nomore memory dumps