Hi All, Noticed my Bold was running a bit slow and so I did a ... BlackBerry Bold forum

ted
    ted no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    N/A

App Error 523??!!

Advertisement

Hi All,

Noticed my Bold was running a bit slow and so I did a Battery pull. Then it kept coming up with "APP Error 523" and a "Reset" link just below that. It makes it all the way to the home screen just before the security software verification and then gives me that white screen of death.

Any suggestions?? I'm trying having it plugged in to DM now and seeing if the helps at all.

EDIT/Update: Still Coming up with APP Error 523 on screen, DM seems to recognise the device still and says "working" in the connection status.

Update 2: Seems taking the media card out seems to help- I remembered my 4.5 Beta OS troubleshooting! LMAO! Hope you guys don't have a similar prob, but try this solution if you do. I'm only going to add one more word: BACKUP!!
    Last edited by ted; 11-20-2008 at 10:52 PM. Reason: Update
    I have two very rare photographs. One is a picture of Houdini locking his keys in his car........

KalebsDad78 no está en línea Device Pro
    PIN/ID
    Just Ask
    Unfortunately, it sounds like you'll need to follow the steps outlined in the link below:

http://blackberryforums.pinstack.com...uter_wont.html

You need to resintall your OS.
    New User? - Read the NEW USERS GUIDE

ted
    ted no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    N/A
    Thanks KalebsDad! So far so good actually I just rebooted with the Media card out, but I'll keep it in mind if it arcs up again.

EDIT: Yup the issue comes up now whenever I restart- quick fix is just eject the media card. have OS 4.6.0.126 which is the latest Optus offers, going to have a look at the AT&T one I've got at home and see if reloading that helps.
    Last edited by ted; 11-21-2008 at 04:09 AM.
    I have two very rare photographs. One is a picture of Houdini locking his keys in his car........

bigblue95z no está en línea Stack level 3
    Would HIGHLY recomend .185 fwiw
    ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~