Hi Folks Had my BB Bold for coming up for a month now and up ... BlackBerry Bold forum

snowmonkey no está en línea Stack level 2

AOL envelope symbol appeared !

Advertisement

Hi Folks

Had my BB Bold for coming up for a month now and up until earlier today usually have two separate envelope symbols on the bottom row of my screen. However, noticed today that the one - which - ok - is an AOL account - has suddenly morphed into a hideous neon green 'flying' envelope with AOL in bold blue beneath. Looks childish and cartoon-like.

Has anyone got any idea how I can change it back to the standard envelope outline symbol or am I stuck with it as long as I have an AOL account (please don't let's go there).

TIA

SM

azstar no está en línea PINStacked!
    I'm surprised it hasn't always been that way for you. My AOL and Yahoo! accounts have always had their own mail icons different than all the others no matter what the theme. I don't know of a way to disable that......maybe someone else has an idea for you. My gmail and msn accounts just use the theme default mail icons.
    Twitter? My Apps List

Current SmartPhone: Motorola DROID Rooted, Running Project Elite v4

snowmonkey no está en línea Stack level 2
    No, it only changed today and had BB since 23 Dec. Odd. Am really hating it so would appreciate any advice. Have a horrible feeling I might be stuck with it.

TechStud no está en línea Stack level 1
    Unfortunately you are stuck with it. The icon is pushed from the Carrier. You are not the only one with that icon. It is meant to easily identify the email account, rather than a basic icon. I'm surprised it wasn't done earlier. Branding is awesome... isn't it!? Cheers, TS