trying out -or trying to try out this wireless sync app fom the app world ... BlackBerry Bold forum

terrapin no está en línea Stack Pro

anyone succsfully sync using Syncamatic

Advertisement

trying out -or trying to try out this wireless sync app fom the app world - I have the Outlook plug-in installed on my pc but every time I try and sync, my bb gives me this error:

Unable to sync: value NULL

any ideas?

terrapin no está en línea Stack Pro
    actually, it reads...

Failure during syncronization: NULL

cfurgis no está en línea Stack level 1

Lightbulb Try Office Accelerator with Wireless Blacberry Sync it works

Quote Originally Posted by terrapin View Post
    trying out -or trying to try out this wireless sync app fom the app world - I have the Outlook plug-in installed on my pc but every time I try and sync, my bb gives me this error:

Unable to sync: value NULL

any ideas?
    Office Accelerator has been around for 20 years and allows you to Sync your BlackBerry Wirelessly to Outlook. Just Google them. You will love it.

RogerG no está en línea Stack Administrator
    Quote Originally Posted by cfurgis View Post
    Office Accelerator has been around for 20 years and allows you to Sync your BlackBerry Wirelessly to Outlook. Just Google them. You will love it.
    Yeah, if you have an extra 300.00 laying around.

BlackBerryGal no está en línea Stack level 1

Thumbs up Syncamatic works for me

Quote Originally Posted by RogerG View Post
    Yeah, if you have an extra 300.00 laying around.
    I had the same problem with Syncamatic before, but now with the latest version 1.2.1 that bug is fixed! Everything is working great for me now. I love how it works and would definitely recommend you download the latest version. It's awesome, and the customer support was so helpful!

kynthiaf no está en línea Stack level 1

Lightbulb Office Accelerator Wireless BlackBerry Sync

I found the Office Accelerator Wirelss BlackBerry Sync form Baseline Data Systems works really well. They are more expensive than their competitiors but their service is really good. It is great if you don't want to spend a lot of time messing around with your software.

thehonesttruth no está en línea Stack level 1
    Wow these guys never give up! Google cfurgis - he's a rep from the company who goes around the internet posting rave reviews about his own product.

Really Chris Furgis - do you think we're that stupid? Low post count for all the 'rave' posts...LOL

Google is your friend. If you're going to go around scamming, then wisen up a bit first.

Run, run from this company. There are loads of trusted sync providers out there who run honest shops. Go to them instead.

lak611 no está en línea Stack Professional
    PIN/ID
    no more
    I checked Syncamatic's site, and it says the Outlook Plug-in supports Outlook 2007 and Outlook 2010. Does it matter if one has Outlook 2010 32-bit or 64-bit?