hey guys. just got the BOLD couple of days back. But to my misery, I ... BlackBerry Bold forum

mpshah no está en línea Stack level 2

Anyone gone through this???

Advertisement

hey guys. just got the BOLD couple of days back. But to my misery, I was trying to insert the memory card into its slot. But when I tried to flip the cover, the cover came off the body of the build and into my hands. Now I dont know if this how to should be as the cover clicks back onto its place if i try to.

Has anybody experienced this horrific incident???

Please share your advice stackers.

Thanks

waddeng no está en línea Stack level 3
    Yeah....happened to me too. But once I put snapped it back into place, I have not had a problem with it since.

You are not alone. I freaked when it happened (first day with bold)!

PIN/ID
    AskMe
    oh wow lol i havent tried using a memory card yet because of the 1gb onboard but ill be careful comes the time for me to use one. thanks for the tip

dada315 no está en línea Stack level 1
    PIN/ID
    249e4d96
    My memory card cover stays on but my memory card keeps popping out. I'll only notice when I try to access media on my card or when my phone rings a generic ringtone (i use custom ringtones held on my memory card).

Has anyone had the issue with the memory card popping out? I'm going to exchange mine tonight or tomorrow unless I find a solution.

PIN/ID
    AskMe
    Quote Originally Posted by dada315 View Post
    My memory card cover stays on but my memory card keeps popping out. I'll only notice when I try to access media on my card or when my phone rings a generic ringtone (i use custom ringtones held on my memory card).

Has anyone had the issue with the memory card popping out? I'm going to exchange mine tonight or tomorrow unless I find a solution.
    Yeah since i wrote that post i actually got a 2gig memory card and it sticks in place after you hear a clicking sound.
    I would exchange it but try another MMC first i would just think that the little clips its supposed to stick to broke either on your card or on the Bold.
    watch out for them calling it physical damage ... that would suck but just be prepared.

dada315 no está en línea Stack level 1
    PIN/ID
    249e4d96
    That's make sense. It does click when I put it in. That's what's annoying.

Thanks for the advice. I'll be prepared. They told me to come by so that they can "look at it". They didn't specifically say they would exchange it.

PIN/ID
    AskMe
    well then good luck my friend! Salespeople can be really dumb sometimes and take their horrible day out on an innocent customer.
    My advice be really nice and polite