Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

YOU U#$Y! the BOLD is far superior to the Curve!... BlackBerry Bold forum

XBGM3R no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    241EDEFC

Advertisement

YOU U#$Y! the BOLD is far superior to the Curve!
    Last edited by XBGM3R; 05-13-2008 at 08:53 PM.

potthoff no está en línea Stack level 3
    Nope, my Red Curve is much much more sexy than the 9000. Maybe it's b/c my Curve is fairly new to me (3 months) and the newness hasn't worn off. But I still think that when my contract is up I'll want something more attractive than the 9000.

Lis
    Lis (not dead, but Berried)
    Music is feelings unspoken.

HeavyComponent no está en línea Stack level 6
    PIN/ID
    TP2 :D
    ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

I don't think its ugly, but it doesn't look better then the Curve. I just want it for the features and can careless about the skin.

tuteblack no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    31A972A9
    I dont think is the housing is all that, but i would the take all the nice features on the curve......

tgowin no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    32CF0B8B
    This thread shows the evolution of the BB customer! There are now two very distinct sides... The Crackberries who love our devices for the features and advantages we get by using BB's. Then there is the consumer side that has no clue of the power and stability they hold in there hands... it just looks good and it is fashionable to have the latest rage in BB.

Hate to say it but BB brought this on themselves by trying to appease and go after the consumer market. Don't get me wrong, I enjoy the look of the curve. Probably benefited from all the extra phone buyers and ultimately if the consumers help get us to the next generation... Great! But Mama always said it's the inner beauty that counts. I"M HERE TO TELL YOU THE 9000 IS ONE SEXY LADY! I can't wait to get my hands on her! Way to go Blackberry!

jglee311 no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    ASKME
    Quote Originally Posted by tgowin View Post
    This thread shows the evolution of the BB customer! There are now two very distinct sides... The Crackberries who love our devices for the features and advantages we get by using BB's. Then there is the consumer side that has no clue of the power and stability they hold in there hands... it just looks good and it is fashionable to have the latest rage in BB.

Hate to say it but BB brought this on themselves by trying to appease and go after the consumer market. Don't get me wrong, I enjoy the look of the curve. Probably benefited from all the extra phone buyers and ultimately if the consumers help get us to the next generation... Great! But Mama always said it's the inner beauty that counts. I"M HERE TO TELL YOU THE 9000 IS ONE SEXY LADY! I can't wait to get my hands on her! Way to go Blackberry!
    Well said T........well said.

PIN/ID
    241EDEFC
    how dare you guys say this 9000 worst ugly?

Last edited by XBGM3R; 05-15-2008 at 09:50 AM. Reason: edit my grammars.. :o)

mdwaite no está en línea Stack level 2

mdwaite no está en línea Stack level 2
    B-Big
    O-Odd
    L-Loaded
    D-Device

wsantos no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    32CE16BE
    What!! I just join and i dont know about you guys!! lol!! The BOLD is a nice phone!! I have a coworker who had his curve for a while, and he cant shake it!! I guess you guys are use to the curve style.. LOL!!!!

PIN/ID
    241EDEFC

Wow, the elegant blackberry box is an AWESOME NEAT! anyway Did John say the bold is ugly???

via Crackberry blog: John Mayer Gets His Own Blackberry Bold? .. thanks to Adam Zeis.

walds11 no está en línea Stack level 4
    Man, that looks hot!!! I just hope I can get used to the larger size if I come off my Pearl.

dubai_bb no está en línea Stack level 3
    Functions are the most important factor so its gorrrrgeous on the inside and outside. The curve is probably the ugliest phone I have ever owned. I hate it so much I tried taking my 8800 back from my girlfriend but she begged me not to because she also thinks the curve looks and feels like a cheap flimzy plastic piece of cr**.And I don't know what its made for because it sure aint made for typing because my hands are killing me after typing this rant.curve was definitely made for consumers who just want to chat and show off their BB.
    Bring the 9000!!!

PIN/ID
    241EDEFC
    from CBBS.com
    John M. feeling comforts to hold the NEW BOLD in his LEFT-HAND to public, he likes to show it off at whomoever is blackberry user..

Quote Originally Posted by dubai_bb View Post
    Functions are the most important factor so its gorrrrgeous on the inside and outside. The curve is probably the ugliest phone I have ever owned. I hate it so much I tried taking my 8800 back from my girlfriend but she begged me not to because she also thinks the curve looks and feels like a cheap flimzy plastic piece of cr**.And I don't know what its made for because it sure aint made for typing because my hands are killing me after typing this rant.curve was definitely made for consumers who just want to chat and show off their BB.
    Bring the 9000!!!
    LOL.. maybe true.. but thank for make me laughable!!

dubai_bb no está en línea Stack level 3
    Anytime! XBGM3R

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast