Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

I guess I'm one of the few that doesn't think it looks that bad...better than ... BlackBerry Bold forum

Gigamaster89 no está en línea Stack level 3

Advertisement

I guess I'm one of the few that doesn't think it looks that bad...better than the 8800 in my opinion.

The outside is not earth shattering the the default theme is very nice

jeffpettis no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    PM me!
    Well, I like the look of the front of the device but the back, i dont know, i still cant get to like the battery cover. Also i dont like the edges to be rounded off like that. However its gunna be a bad a@$ blackberry with that new os onboard.

LLceleb no está en línea Stack level 5
    PIN/ID
    i like it its the sexiest thing i seen and i am married to a sexi women
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Tmobile
    BOLD

dubai_bb no está en línea Stack level 3
    i think its beautifulllllll.... am i the only one that cant wait to get my hands on it and throw the ugly curve out the window????....

PIN/ID
    nope
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Tmobile
    BOLD

chatster18 no está en línea Stack level 5
    PIN/ID
    ASK
    Quote Originally Posted by dubai_bb View Post
    i think its beautifulllllll.... am i the only one that cant wait to get my hands on it and throw the ugly curve out the window????....
    I dont think the curve is ugly, but when its out [9000]....I am going to the store to take a look
    Last edited by chatster18; 05-12-2008 at 05:36 AM. Reason: Clarify
    it's always greener with the other carrier...

walds11 no está en línea Stack level 4
    It looks hot, but I wish it was similar to the size of the Curve or smaller.

lexo no está en línea Stack level 3
    Quote Originally Posted by EricaJ1073 View Post
    ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~ I will not be buying that when I am eligible for an upgrade in 2010 unless it looked a lot better.
    Dam in 2010 by that time It'll for shure not be in stores any more and Blackberry phones are going to be like 100 times slicker i bet!Probebly an implanted berry that will have speech recognition for everything and will send e-mails,pictures directly to the visual cortex!And make the saying "music to my ears" literal!

vince1 no está en línea Community Pro
    PIN/ID
    Stack
    The more I see it the less I like the look of it. I have a curve but took me a long time to decide to move from my pearl as I liked the small form.
    I will not move to a phone that is bigger.
    I'm going to wait to see what else comes out.
    If this is RIMs answer to the 3G iphone then they have wasted their time. The iphone is a slick looking device, even if its not that slick inside. Its all about looks these days!

soufpac no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    \P
    Quote Originally Posted by aleano75 View Post
    i prefer the way the curve looks as well...the 9000 reminds me of the moto Q9c...
    couldnt of said it better myself

6thgear no está en línea Stack level 1
    seems like iphone i guess, sleek and executive design. but i prefer 8320, the keypad seems more comfort than 9000. dont u guys think so?

archer6 no está en línea Stack level 8
    It does indeed remind me of the current Moto-Q global, a look that is big & bulky, as is the device itself. I do understand that with all it is capable of, it must be larger than a Curve. In addition it has a touch of the Nokia look (not good) when viewed from the front. Truly a mixed bag. It is possible that the pictures simply do not do it justice. I will have to see it in person for my final stance.

My preferences aside, I hope it's looks do not hamper sales as that would hurt us all. We need this BB to be a big hit, no matter what we think personally. RIM has too much at stake with the new competitive iPhone2, which will be released (possibly worldwide) in a very short time. As unimpressed as I am with the original iPhone, I knew it would garner a lot of attention simply because there is an Apple logo on it, & they are masters at smoke & mirrors marketing. A lot of fluff, & still the public buys into it. Therefore they remain a formidable opponent that is only getting stronger. Sometimes the public will buy into the most ridiculous products. Sad but true.

Time will tell, and I only hope that RIM has a strong Plan B prepared.

via: Red BB 8310
    (wap.pinstack.com)~

jsaradhi no está en línea Stack level 3
    i thought of the same thing when i first saw bb bold. i love the features but i hated the look. i'm glad few others think the same! and yeah...u shud add a poll to this thread!

Hack173 no está en línea banned
    PIN/ID
    249E4D70
    I don't think it's ugly...but i would like to look at it first. Just to check it out.

PIN/ID
    i think its hot
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Tmobile
    BOLD

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast