As the title states. I cant seem to log in to gmail, its saying theres ... BlackBerry Bold forum

HyperM3 no está en línea Stack level 3

Anyone else having a Gmail issue?

Advertisement

As the title states. I cant seem to log in to gmail, its saying theres a server connection issue. Oddly enough, I get the same thing when I check it on my home computer.

However, a friend with a curve is getting her gmail just fine(hasnt checked on the computer).

I have no clue how to rectify this.

applejosh no está en línea Stack level 3
    I've run across this with gmail on occasion. It's something on there end that seems to affect only certain users. Don't know if there is anything you can do as a result other than wait it out.
    applejosh
    iPhone 4 (AT&T)
    OS 4.3

jblackfish no está en línea PINStacked!
    I have two gmail accounts open now and they're working fine. I'd follow their (Google's) help function and get to a gmail support contact and shoot off a trouble report to them - maybe ask what the issue is and why it happens.

They may not get back to you before you come back up but you'll have the questions in there and maybe find something out. Good luck.
    For every complex problem there is a solution, that is simple, neat, .....and wrong! (H. L. Mencken) jblackfish(at)pinstack(dot)com

impak875 no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    DROID
    I had a problem with Gmail before but after I installed the Gmail app, no problems anymore... not sure if you're usin the app or creating the mail folder for your account but, from my end... I havent had any errors at all with using the gmail app.

KalebsDad78 no está en línea Device Pro
    PIN/ID
    Just Ask
    I have a Curve and I have had no issues receiving my Gmail today.
    New User? - Read the NEW USERS GUIDE

HyperM3 no está en línea Stack level 3
    It was apparently an internal 502 error on their end. Found blogs of this happening before.

Anyway, all my emails started showing up about an hour ago.

goldengirl75 no está en línea Stack level 5
    That's good to know because I was not receiving emails earlier in the day and I had to do a battery pull and turn off/on my mobile network in order to get only a few sent to my phone. I guess it's fixed because I've been testing it and it appears to be fine now.