I just wanted 2 know if there is any1 out here who is using the ... BlackBerry Bold forum

MRSONPOINT no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    21735FA7

Is any1 using the BOLD with a t-mobile sim? Lemme know

Advertisement

I just wanted 2 know if there is any1 out here who is using the BOLD with a tmo simcard? I just wanna know if it works rite. I know the using data services while on a voice call feature will not work on the tmo network. But I just wanna know if everything else is running smoothly. So if any1 out here knows. Plz lemme know. Thanx

silviajdm no está en línea Stack level 3
    I'm also interested a friend of mines whose a sales regional manager for ATT is getting one and wants to trade me for my G1. So before I jump on it I need to know if its functional. ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

planneau no está en línea Stack level 5
    There are several stackers that are currently using the bold on Tmo. Some of which have some problems, and some that has no problems at all and everything works fine. The only thing we can tell is that it depends. But all the problems was small ones and got resolve quickly.

Hopefully I will be getting my bold today unlocked so I can put a tmo sim in it. Check with me from time to time and I will let you know the status. By the way the 3g on the bold does not work on tmo. But I have hard that I works just as fast on EDGE.
    ..........SHAKE N BAKE..........

PIN/ID
    AskMe
    Just look for the thread on how to set it up on T-Mo its there.

yogeshpote no está en línea Stack level 1
    PIN/ID
    255a93bf
    I am using tmo germany branded bold with tmo usa and each and every thing is working perfectly fine without any issues. If anyone out der wanna use unlocked bold with tmo usa u may pls go ahead and use it. Cheers!
    ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

MRSONPOINT no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    21735FA7
    LOL. Thanx u guys r so helpful. How did u guys unlock it? Do u have 2 wait 4 the unlock code? Does it have the instant messenger services?

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~