Hi, am i the only one having problems with my 9780!!!! feels like it.. ok ... BlackBerry Bold forum

stolt no está en línea Stack level 3

another issue with my 9780, free memory

Advertisement

Hi, am i the only one having problems with my 9780!!!! feels like it..

ok hee goes perhaps someone can help me with this, selected some pictures on the camera room (say four) and then menu to move to a folder and i get a error ''there is not enough free memory on the file sysem to complete this action''. How do i solve this one? anyone help. got a 16gb card which has 3gb left over,

I cant even copy and paste one picture into a folder either.................

rmerck no está en línea Device Pro
    Open the Options Menu, start typing memory. Select the "Storage" icon.

Is the Media Card Support option enabled?
    "He that hath no sword, let him sell his garment and buy one."
    Jesus, Luke 22:36

"The deadliest weapon in the world is a Marine and his rifle."
    Gen. John Pershing, U.S. Army

hi yeah, it has 3.5 gig left.... i wonder if it has anything to do with me using the media manger to copying the pictures an vieos from my desktop to my phone, i read on another thread on a older phone that by doing that its created another small hiden file somewhere on the phone..... just a thought as i say it was a old phone they were using.

RogerG no está en línea Stack Administrator
    What does your device memory look like?

hi is shows file free 147932731 bytes... i might try taking everything off my card and then wiping it then putting back on as if my phone was external drive. worth a go or waste of time???? lol

I was just wondering if wasn't saving everything intended for the media card on the device itself.

Worth a shot to offload your data on the card, reformat then reload and see if that helps.

cheers will give that a shot then... just a point that might be worth mentioning with this new OS6, on the media under picture it has your pictures a camera roll or recent pictures aswell different folders you have created yourself plus aswell as those folders it has your folder which is picture library with everything on it thats in the other folders you have created if that makes sense but it doesnt have the camera pictures (or recent pictures) in it.... hope that makes sense.... hmm reading it back i'm not sure it does.............doesnt too me and i've go the phone in phone in front of me lol

Um, no. You definitely lost me there.

took me ages to do last night as i must have a really old sd card that writes slowly, however all looks goo dna i think its working now.... thank god.

Good deal.

Still not in the clear yet, some videos and some excel spreadsheets wont show, some say encrypted (i suspect the excel spreadsheets are the same) any idea how to change a rem extension spreadsheet to a excel on??? video also? dont think i'll be in such a rush to change phones again lol

hmm, cant believe ive got myself in this state , encrypted spreadsheets, ive tried sending them via email to myself and the encryption doesnt go, tried renaming it andit doenst work...
    Last edited by stolt; 12-09-2010 at 07:24 PM.