so, after my problem with bold shuting itself down from time to time i updated ... BlackBerry Bold forum

makija no está en línea Stack level 3

another bold problem

Advertisement

so, after my problem with bold shuting itself down from time to time i updated to the new os everything was good for few days, now i run into another problem which is freezing i would exit a pin message or something and it would freez for 5 sec or more??? anyone run into that problem ???

ver 4.6.0.247

chokem no está en línea PINStacked!
    PIN/ID
    nada
    The times when mine freezes, I have too much in the memory (too many apps). I simply delete a few and reset the device and all is well. Also if you have any programs running in the background, open programs, this can cause it also. Close all the programs when you're not using them, this will help.
    ~via smartphone mobile.pinstack.com~

PIN/ID
    Apple
    it happens sometimes to me on .266, mostly it seems to just after i booted up. After a little up time it buttery smooth with everything. Also, what theme are you using because i notice that when i use anything other than the stock themes it tends to act a little slower with things in the ui. after some up time it should be fine. if you notice this getting worse just reinstall the os.

blueman no está en línea Stack level 2

Question

Quote Originally Posted by makija View Post
    so, after my problem with bold shuting itself down from time to time i updated to the new os everything was good for few days, now i run into another problem which is freezing i would exit a pin message or something and it would freez for 5 sec or more??? anyone run into that problem ???

ver 4.6.0.247
    Is that an official AT&T release?

makija no está en línea Stack level 3
    only apps im using is bbweather and gmail, also im on rogers and i tried everything after i hard reset it works ok for a while and then acts up again

hows this new os ? any word on official release?

PIN/ID
    Apple
    That's wierd, I never had any issues with .247. I was on 5.0 and now went back to 4.6.0.266. Everthing on .266 is just as good as on .247 for me. Browser speed is comparible to 5.0. Might try .266 and see if its a go for you. Again, are you using one of the stock themes? There is no differance in leaked betas vs offical releases.
    ~via smartphone mobile.pinstack.com~