this evening i called rim to inquire about a pending case on my work blackberry ... BlackBerry Bold forum

NICKY88XX no está en línea Stack level 5
    PIN/ID
    ask me

and the rim rep slips......

Advertisement

this evening i called rim to inquire about a pending case on my work blackberry an 8330.. i figure i pay for the service may as well use it...

anyway...

i told him i was also using a bold. and he said i see in new york city. now the bold not sced. to be released till mid october.. how did you get your hands on one of these.. ha ha.. mid october. so i told him i purchased one full retail from a trip i made to canada over the weekend.. ahh very nice he says.. also i asked him whats the delay on the us release... his response.. "its all politics, who has more green at the end of the tunnel" then quickly he changed the subject and basically hung up on with but said goodbye while doing soo... i dont know what to make of it.. but i figured id share it with you
    www.bbmchat.com sign up today!! come follow me at www.twitter.com/bbmchat and win free blackberry of your choice and cash 1st 1,000 members. spread the word.

duval_happiness no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    2449b097
    Nice one nicky thanks for the bad but good news. J/k ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

Berryadict no está en línea Stack level 7
    ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~
    I don't no what to infer by this, nor how relevent or accurate the cryptic comments might be.
    I'll continue to use and enjoy the best phone that I've ever owned, my Curve, until and when the BOLD becomes available

dallas1125 no está en línea Stack level 5
    PIN/ID
    2576E92F
    ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~
    Politics....they are a pain...

jaesternbach no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    24b04967
    ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~ are we playing Clue? Ugh! Hated that game...

PIN/ID
    AskMe
    DAAAAAAAMN october ... sorry to hear that you guys ...