been having an issue with all day events in the bb calendar. i'm running an ... BlackBerry Bold forum

jikdoc no está en línea Stack level 2

all day event calendar problem

Advertisement

been having an issue with all day events in the bb calendar. i'm running an unlocked rogers bold on att with .217 os. all my all day events are converted to 12am-12am events and are a pain to convert to all day events since the duration ends up being 2 days.

everytime i sync with outlook, the appointments get converted back to 12am-12am events even tho they look fine in outlook and the bb calendar prior to sync.

the time zones for both outlook and bb are correctly set as well.

jmajluf no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    21ABC057
    I've had a similar problem but I think it's not not on the Bold side, I think it has something to do with Outlook and syncing, I don't know. The other day I just went to Outolook and changed all my all day appointments/events and now they show up as what they are on my Bold and not as spanning 2 days...

jikdoc no está en línea Stack level 2
    thx will try that

BRGFATHER no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    249EF5E7

date due dates changing on tasks

I had a similar issue with Outlook Tasks due dates changing. I tried every different setting in the configuration. I switched back to Desktop Manager 4.3 and everything is fine. No more issues with dates changing.